Human form

Aubrey is now 6 years old. shes talking full sentences, walking, and even trainig with raph and i. aubrey and i were in the dojo, meditating...well i was, i think she was doing flips and stuff. then donnie came running in with a human standing behind him. i quickly jumped up and pushed aubrey behind my back for pertection. "Donnie who is this?!" He and the human gigled. the himan had brown hair with bright green eyes. he had muscles and was about the same size as raph with out a shell. "alyssa baby you cant even tell its your own husband?" I looked even harder and he was right it was raph...in human form...he looked like a normal human. I ran up to him amd hugged him, then slaped his arm. "dont scare me like that! I thought id have to kill you." he laughed and looked at aubrey. "hey baby girl." She smiled recognizing raphs voice and ran to him. we had a little family hug whe donnie explained what was going on. "iv perfected a watch i had invented that turns us human so were able to leave the sewers during the day if needed to.i made one for everyone. he then handed me one that was pink and another that was white. i put the pink one on aubrey and the white one on me, raphs was red. donnie then pushed the button on our watches and my ears and tail dissapeared. i looked at aubrey and her skin was the same as mine and her ears and tail were also gone. "wow....alyssa, aubrey looks like your mini twin." we both giggled. "shall we show our daughter the city we live under?" I nodded grabing her hand to go get us both ready. i put her in a white long sleve t shirt with a colorful tree on it, with some jeans and white converses. I touched up her natural curls and she was ready to go. i went and put on samon colored skinny jeans, a grey tanktop, and a grey jacket with grey converses. I gave myself some soft curls and headed down stairs. aubrey was standing beside human raph who was wearing a grey hoodie, black skinny jeans which were a little loose on him, some grey converses and a grey beanie. "ready?" He smiled. i nodded grabing aubreys little hand while raph grabed the other. Raph went out of the manhole first checking for anyone who was watching. i handed aubrey up to raph then he pulled me up. aubreys eyes lit up as she saw the city for the first time. we took her to marukamis resturant and to the mall. we were now in the park watching our little girl play on the swings. "Mommy! Daddy! Look how high im going." we smiled at her from our spot on the ground. "we see you sweatheart...are you having fun?" I called out to her and she giggled. "lots and lots mommy." she was so sweet. i wish we could have days like this all of the time...baby girl, please dont grow up. she then got off of the swings and went to catch butterflies. i love her inosence, i only wish it could stay.