Waiting for you

( in the photo the hair is supose to be blonde to look like alussa bit oh well)
Raph p.o.v
Its been 3 weeks sence the incedent, and alyssa still hasnt waken up. iv been siting right beside her and nothing has happened. just the same breathing patterns, and beeps of her heart monetor donnie got from behind the hospital. he fixed it up And hooked it up to alyssa. I was about to leave the room to go take a shower but i stoped in my tracks when i heard a small moan. i quickly turned around and saw alyssa slowly open her eyes. i ran back over to her, and looked down at her. her face looked pained then she looked up at me ans gave me a half smile. "Hey raphie." i giggled and kissed her fore head. "hey wolfie." I called for donnie and all of my brothers and splinter came into the room. donnie instantly started asking questions and she answered them. a few things she couldnt remember, like how she was kidnapped, or where she even was when this all happened. donnie diognosed her with a mild concussion, broken ribs which were almost healed already, and many cuts and bruses. "can i get up?" Donnie nodded. "just make sure someone is always with you, take it easy alright. She nodded and jumped trowds me for a hug. i held her like i was scared to let her go. i walked with her slowly to the kitchen, and had her sit at the table. " You hungry baby?" She nidded her head rapidly and i laughed. i began makeing her some soup, and some water. I set it down in front of her and she chowed down while i sat next to her. She looked and me and smiled. " raphie?." I got up to get me a drink. "yes wolfie?" She giggled. "can we have a snuggle day today?" I smiled and kissed he cheek. "anything you want." Once i saw she was finished she went to stand up but i picked her up and started walking to my room then stoped in between our doors. she pointed to her door so thats where i took her. i set her down and she began takeing her shirt off to change out of the orang blood stained t shirt and sweat pants that were riped and threw them in the trash. she was mostly covered in bandages so she didnt mind if i were in here. she sliped on some black shorts and a black tank top. i pit in some music and turned off her light and layes on her bed. she climbed in next to me and i wraped my arm around her being sure not to touch any of her cuts or pained areas. i civered us both up and she turned around to where she was faceing me and snuggled into my chest. i heard her soft breath realizing she had fallen asleep. i layed my head on top of hers and soon slowly fell asleep myself.