Wedding Day

Well april made me sleep at her house last night because something about grooms not supose to see the bride till she walks down the iles... or in this case peir. so im staying here with her while the boys and splinter set everything up. i was so nervous, i was shakeing just a little. it was now 4 in the afternoon and april was doing my hair. She gave me soft curls the sliped a diamond head band in my hair that matched my belt on my dress. we did my makeup amd slipped the dress and belt on. then i sliped on my sparkely flats. aint no way im wearing heels on the beach, thats just comon sence. Once it was dark enough outside, april drove us to our secret peir. there was still enough light for us to see...and a beautiful sunset. i saw all if the boys standing in the peir and raph with splinter standing at the end. they were all wearing bowties. it was so cute, and perfect. the candles were everywere which made the view more beautiful. i walked up to raph smiling as the song "a thousand years." by christina perri played. I was beginging to cry, but then raph grabed my hands. i smiled as april stood beside me and the boys beside raph. splinter began saying something about love but i couldent hear any of it till raphs voice snaped me back to the real world. "i do." he said. splinter then looked at me. " alyssa, do you take raphael to be your husband?" I smiled. "i do." splinter smiled and backed away from us. "raphael my son...you may kiss your bride." i wraped my arms around his neck while his hands were on my waist. time stopped and the world stood still at that moment. once we pulled apart every one claped and then it got silent, and they all looked at me. "well....lets party!" I yelled and everyone cheered. Everyone piled into the shell raiser and headed back home. we all drank wine and ate pizza and just had a good time. Raph and i headded up to our room around 2:30 am and layed down just talking. "So...this is real right?" i snuggled up to his chest. he giggled and wraped his arms around me. "yes baby, we just got married." I smiled and closed my eyes.