Healing part 1

Alyssas pov

I walked into the lab to see Austin and aubrey both asleep on the hospital bed. his arm was wrapped around her and her hand was intertwined with his, sitting on top of her stomach. raph came in standing next to me. "my little girl is growing up to fast." I smiled leaning my head against the door frame. Casey came in and stood next to us. "they're a cute couple you have to admit... they remind me so much or your relationship. or even april and I." Casey stated. I smiled watching them both. raph grabed my hand and kissed my cheek. "I love you, now I'm gonna go cook us some dinner." I told raph and he nodded. we all left the room the leave Austin and aubrey to sleep in peace.

Aubreys pov
I woke up and Austin was still holding me close to him. my body was still numb from uncle donnie trying to stop the pain in my heart. Austin woke up and stretched next to me. "do I need to get donnie?" He asked me, and u shook my head. "no, I think I'm fine for now...still numb." he nodded and sat up next to me. "are you doing ok? Like, do you need anything?" I laughed. "Austin, i promiss im fine, im a konoichi, I can take a little pain." he giggled. I looked up at him. "can I get up, or is uncle donnie making me stay in here?" He got up and walked to the door. "i dont know, let me ask." I waited and soon he came back with donnie. "sorry aubrey but you need to stay in here for a little while." my smile fadded. "why, is everything ok?" Donnie shook his head. "im sure you didn't know, but you were dead when your dad laid you on that metal table. you are very unstable right now, I still need to figure out why you have pain in your heart. your not even breathing correctly on your own. what shredder and the krang did to you, was unbelievably harsh. they sent over thousands of volts of electricity through you. that's like being hit with lightning 10 times. your lucky to be alive." I nodded. "so I'm stuck here for a while...can I eat? im starving." He giggled. "your just like mikey when it comes to food, of corse you can eat. I think your mom is cooking dinner right now actually." I smiled. "thanks." he started doing some work. he took a few blood samples from me. mom brought me in a tray with a bottle of water and a plate of homemade pizza. austin sat at the end of the bed and ate his pizza with me. most of his free time was spent down here with me. he even brought me my school work if I wanted it. He was always there for me. I was sitting on the couch laying my head against his sholder. "ah ha!!!!" Donnie yelled from his lab. "I did it!!!" Austin helped me up and into the lab... he so generous. "what is it donnie?" He smiled at me. "I found out what's wrong! You were injected with a poison, that's what is causing the pains your having." my eyes widened. "r-really...can you get it out?" He nodded. I smiled and jumped to give him a hug. "We're going to leave tonight to go find some supplies for the presedur." I nodded and layed down on the couch to take a nap.