Surgery

I woke up about an hour ago, and went to the dojo to meditate while sensai gave lessons to alexus. mom, dad, and the others all went out with donnie to help find supplies. I sat aginst the trunk of the tree with my eyes shut and legs crossed. i cauldron still hear sensai talking to alexus but it was faint. I wanted to clear my head about the pain I was having... it was constantly there but sometimes it just becomes unbearable. about 30 minutes went by and I heard a group of voises come into the dojo. I kept my eyes shut still enjoying the peace and numbness of my body. I heard bits and praces of their conversation, things about the presedur and what not. my eyes shot open once I felt a very sharp pain run through my chest one more. i gasped and grabed at my chest. I layed down and put my hands above my head, doing this helped with breathing through the pain. the pains has never been this bad befor. it has never brought a tear to my eyes untill now. a single tear made its way down the side of my face. I felt someone kneel down next to me, they grabed my hand and I knew the feeling of the touch anywhere. it was Austin. i reopened my eyes looking over to donnie. "sensai, I think it's best if I do her presedure tonight. she's in to much pain to just hold this off." donnie stated and sensai nodded. "you all may stay in from patrol. My son do what you can to help her, and I wish you good luck." donnie smiled and came to my side. he and Austin helped me up giving me support to lean on. "thanks guys." they both said no problem, at the same time. "well, I'm gonna need about an hour to get things ready and set out a plan befor we start so I suggest just getting some rest." I nodded. Austin took me up to my room and layed with me till I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I saw donnie standing at the door. He asked me to put on a strapless bra and cover up with a small blanket to walk to the lab. once we got down tree Austin helped me up onto the hospital bed. I layed back while donnie hooked me up to stuff and put a needle in my hand that was connected to a bag of liquid. he explains to me what will happen when I wake up that the poison should be gin and there should be no more pain in my chest... Well except for the incision he has to make. he finally leaned me back all the way and turned a bright light on. he then stuck a needle in my neck and my eyes slowly drifted shut.