Dates Night

( the picture above is the outfit alyssa is wearing on the date!)
I hoped out of the shower shakeing my head with a towel. I sliped on sime shorts and a tanktop just untill tonight so i dont get my dress dirty. then i blow dried it and curled it into soft curls. I aplyed my makeup and noticed my guitar raph had bought me for my birthday. i picked it up and felt the urge to play and sing a little. I began singing "wiskey lulaby."
"She put him out, like the bernt end of a midnight cigarette . She broke his heart. he spent his whole life trying to forget. we watched him drink his pain away, a little at a time. but he never could get deunk enought, to get her off his mind unrill the night. He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger. he finally drank away her memory. life is short, but this time it was bigger. Then the strength he had to get up off his knees. We found him with his face down in the pillow. with a not that said ill love her till i die. we buried him beneath the willow. while the angles sang a whiskey lulaby. la la la la la la la la la la la la la la." I kept on playing till i heatd somthing shuffle in the hall way. i got up setting my guitar down and went to my door. all 4 boys were standing in the hall with their heads pressed against the wall listening to me... no, thats not creepy at all. yes...yes it was. i giggled and they all jumped out of their shell. "so the ninjas become spys. whats has the world come to." i said crossing my arms. Raph came up to me and kissed my cheek. " you sound so beautiful...will you keep going?" I smiled. "sure...why not." i walked back into my room and they followed sitting on the floor. i oulled the guitar back around my sholder and began playing finishing whiskey lullaby. raph was sitting next to me on the bed while i played. i saw master splinter standing at the door, also watching me play. i finished the song and they all claped. "wow alyssa...that was amazing." mikey jumped up and huged me and i giggled. "thanks." i put the guitar back in the case and set it aside. I leand my head on raph shder and he wrapped his arms around me. "that really was amazing....you are amazing." the other boys got up and left the room. "I have what im wearing in the date picked out." he turned and kissed the top of my head. "Is that so?" I nodded and He giggled and looked at the clock on his shell phone. "well its almost time to go so im going to take a shower and let you get ready." raph kissed me then walked out of the room. i sliped on my dresse that the top has flowers and the bottom is lace with my dark pink flats that match the flowers. I touched up my hair and makeup and walked to the living room. raph was sitting on the couch watching tv with leo. He turned and looked at me and smiled he got up comeing over to me. " you look beautiful baby." I giggled and hugged him. "thanks." i cuped my hands around his face and kissed him. he laughed and wiped it off. "did u just wipe off my kiss?!" He then giggled. "no baby its still there just the lipstick is not." i giggled. "so you ready?." I nodded he led me into. Room were the kept the shell razor and a few other gadgets.he hopes onto a red motorcycle patting the seat behind him. I hoped on hidding my tail under my dress. he put on a trench coat and a helmet also handing me one. we both actually looked normal when we were both covered up. "so where are we going?" He reved up the engine and i instantly wraped my arms around him laying my head against his back. he giggled and turned his gead twords me so i could hear him. "Out to dinner." i thought for a moment realizing we were both mutants,how are we supose to go out for dinner. he began driving and a wall opened letting us out onto the streets. We drove for about 15 minutes then stoped in the front of a japanesse shope. we bothe walked in then took our helmets off and raph his trench coat and i untucked my tail. "ahhh raphael son...who is your friend?" Raph giggled grabing my hand, "mr. marukami...this is alyssa my girlfriend, shes like me but in a different way." he was trying not to call me a mutant even tho i am. "ah i see...welcome alyssa...what can i serve you both?" Raph said he was going to order for both of us. "pizza gyoza for two please." the old man smiled and bowed then went to the kitchen and began cooking. we sat at the bar, and i kept staring at the old man and raph noticed. "hes blind baby," my eyes widened. "then how did he know it was you?" He giggled. "sence he cant see all of his other sences work better than ours do. plus hes mastered the 6 th sence so he knew i was a turtle before i even told him." i smiled. "thats amazing." the man gave us our food and left us while we ate. raph paid the man and we left putting on the helmet and hidding my tail and raphs shell. we drove for about 20 minutes and we stoped near the woods. raph his the motercyle and grabed my hand leading me through the woods. i got scared so i grabed onto his arm, he giggled. "Baby why are we in the woods?" "Youll see." I looked up and saw a huge tree house. "I always come here when leo and i fight. none of the others know were this is." We climbed the ladder and sat in the club house looking up at the stars. He layed down on his shell and i layed down with my head on his sholder wraping my arm over his stomach. "Baby?" Raph started rubbing the top of my head playing with my ears. "yeah?" He looked down at me. "i love you." he smiled as we both contiued looking at the night sky. "i love you too."