Training and comforts

Raphs p.o.v,
My brothers and i were training mikey and donnie were batteling and i against leo. Master splinter sat on the floor watching us...the i started thinking about alyssa. she was so beautiful her eyes were just like mine, and her smile, gorgeous. mever thought that i would be the wolf type, but she just makes my jaw drop. I felt myself hit the floor and i came back to reality. Leo had beat me. " my son, what troubles you?" Master splinter looked at me with compation. "raphs got a crush!" Mikey teased. i groweled and hit him up side the head. "Raphael...is this true?" I bowed my head. "hai sensai." the i heard alyssa gasp and whine. i looked at sensai, and he nodded towards the door. I smiled at him and walked out the door. I saw alyssa right where i left her. She was on rhe couch sleeping...but she was tossing and turning like she was trying to get away from somthing. i ran to her and kneeled down beside her. i pressed my hend on her sholder, gently shakeing her, trying to wake her up. tears started running down her face. her ears were down, like a scared puppy and her tail wasnt waging. i wispered "wake up wolfie." In her ear, and she instantly shot up holding her heart. she was breathing heavely and was looking around the room, untill she knoticed me beside her. she jumped into my arms crying, and softly weeping. I just sat there with her trying to calm her down. "alyssa, it was only a dream....are you ok?" She slowly turned her head to where i could see her face still laying it on my chest. i rubbed my hand up and down her back, and she sighed. "yeah...im ok." i evily smiled as i thought of was to make her smile. "good...so if i threw a stick, would you try and chace it?" She quickly brought her head off my chest and was face to face with me. she had a smile on her face and giggled. "i dont think so." She laid her head back down on my chest. "what about a tennis ball?" She slaped my arm and i laughed...i couldent help but laugh. she makes me so happy. i turned the tv on and we watched some random shows untill i noticed she had fallen back asleep on top of me. I stood up with her in my arms and carried her to my room. I layed her down on my bed and covered her up, kissing her on her fore head and her tail began to wag. i smiled and shut the door, leaving her in peace.