Honnymoon

1 week after our wedding, raph desided he wanted to take me in a honnymoon. we were going to go to aprils summer home on the outskirts of new yourk in the middle of nowhere. i shoved a werks worth of clothes in a duffle bag. raph just packed necesities....things like bathroom items, medicine, food, and other thing into another bag. Donnie gave us the keys to the shell raiser. We left around 6:30, so it was dark outside. Raph was driving and i sat in the seat next to him cuddeled up into my blanket i had brought. we were playing music off of my phone and the song "love me like you do." by Ellie Goulding. I sang along softly while raph kind of hummed to it. we deove for about an hour untill we pulled up into the driveway of a large white farm house. we got out and carried our stuff inside, setting it on the floor beside the king sized bed. my eyes widened. "well thats a change...this plance is nice raph. thankyou for this." i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, he held my hips lifting me onto the bed and setting me down... I smiled and so did he.

The next morning i woke up and noticed raph wast beside me. on the table next to me layed a plate of eggs with toast, and a note that said.
Morning baby...im out side practicing untill you get up. enjoy your breakfast.
I ate my breakfast then got up to do my hair. it was still a complete mess form last nights little adventure....no comment. I fixed my hair and headed diwn stairs and stood beside the open front door, watching raph do flips off of trees, and throwing his sais for aim at the tree...poor tree. He saw me and walked up to me kissing me on the cheek. "ya know its really nice to get away from the city. its beautiful out here." He smiled and looked around. "yeah...well, last night was fun." he smirked and i slaped his arm playfully. he giggled then oulled me into a hug. "what do you have planed for today mr. hamato?" he laughed "well mrs. hamato, i was thinking we could go for a swim." I smiled. "alright...ill be back." i ran up stairs and put on my bright red bakini and put on a white t-shirt and black shirts over it. i slid in my black flip flips and ran back doen stairs to the door. "ready?" I nodded and we began walking through the forest. there was a small pond out here that april said she would swim here all of the tim that it was safe. once we got there i wiggled my shorts off and then my top. i ran to the dock then did a flip landing into the water with a dive. i came upand knotice raph had already jumped in... ut where was he...then something instantly lifted me up out of the water. i playfully screamed and giggled once i noticed it was raph. "Raph put me down." he giggled and brought me down holding me bridal style. He leaned down and kissed me. We sat there like that for about 5 minutes. we swam for about 2 hours then headed back to the house. i cooked us a home made pizza, while he picked us out a movie called "maze runner". after we at we watched the 2 hour long movie. i ended up falling asleep in raphs arms and he carried me up to the bed.