HAPPY BIRTHDAY part 2

I flung my eyes open to see the boys, april, and splinter were in my room. mikey had blown a air horn im my ear and i almost fell off of my bed. "お誕生日おめでとうございす" (happy birthday) they all yelled. I sat up and smiled. "come on alyssa, we jave a surprise for you." raph pulled me to my feet amd we went ro the living room. there were decorations, cake amd music! I was jaw droped. "how did you guys do all of this in one hour?" Mikey did a few pumches in the air. "with our mad ninja skills dudette." i giggled and pulled them into a group hug. "Thanks guys." once we let go April hugged me, and handed me a medium sized box. it was pink with a green bow on top. "open it!" He jumped excitedly. I slowly opened it, leaving them in suspense. i know im evil, right. Once it was open i smiled there was a red picture frame with a selfie her and i took while we were locked up at TCRI together. then i pulled out some new headphones that were red with black skulls on the side. i huged her tightly and thanked her. we say down on the couch and everyone put a gift infront of me. mikey handed me his and i was a small box. "sorry alyssa its a little small..." He frowned. "mikey, its not size that matters, its the heart you put into it." we both smiled and i opened his gift. it was many little drawings he drew folded into the box. i opened them and they were so adorible. on was me and raph holding hands and the other one was All of the turtles and splinter and i...le a family portrait. i smiled and hugged him. there beautiful mikey... i will frame them. He jumped with joy. "ok me next!" Donnie set his gift in my lap. his was more of a flat rectangle. i opened it and i was jaw dropped. it was a laptop! I set it down and huged him. "donnie its amazing... did u make it?" He nodded. "thank you." leo set his beside me and I opened it. it was a katana cleaning set. "your gunna need it once you start going in missions with us...the blades get really dirty." he smiled. "wow, thank you very much leo." he bowed and i did back. then raph pushed through them. " Alright alyssa... The reason i was on the phone eairler is because i was having april pick something up that i had special made. april told me that you sing and played the guitar, preferible eletric, am i right?" I knodded. he went behind the couch and lifted up a larg black case. my eyes went wide as he set it on the floor im front of me. he looked at me with his hands on the latch. "you ready?" I nodded. he fliped the laches and opened the case to reveal a beautiful red, black, and grey swirled electric guitar. my hands flung over my mouth and a tear fell. he picked it up and handed it to me. i put the strap over my head and ran my fingers along the strings. He also pulled out an amp. and pluged the guitar in. "well, play something for us." mikey insisted and everyone agreed. i nodded and started to play safe and sound...i also started to sing for them too. "I remember tears streamin down your face when i said ill never let you go. when all those shaddows almost killed your light. I remember you said don't leave me here alone. well all thats dead and gone and passed tonight. just close your eyes, the sun is going down. you'll be alright, no one can hurt you now. come morning light, you and Ill be saf and sound." i stoped and they all cheered and claped. the last time i sang that song was for coda when he woke up with a nightmare. i took the strap off my sholder, unplugged the guitar, and put it in its case. i got up and hugged raph and whispered in his ear. " best...birthday...ever." then kissed him. for the rest if the day we ate cake And pizza and danced to some music. Master splinter said the I don't have to practice today and gave me 30 bucks. where he got it from? I don't have a clue. i was in the kitchen when raph came up behind me and rested his head on my head. "did u have a fun birthday?" I giggled as he had wraped his arms were mine were locked in his. "yes...actually the best iv ever had." he tirned me to him and smirked. "Oh...is that so, well little miss wolfie its not over yet." I smiled. "im taking tou on a date tomorrow night sense we already Ate dinner. i smiled. "alright, well thank you for going through all of this." He smiled and picked me up. "anything for you." then he kissed me.