Crushing

Aubreys pov

I sat on uncle Coda's couch with my little sister watching some show she likes. she layed her head on my lap and slowly fell asleep. I was starring at my phone playing games untill mom came through the front door. "Hi sweety... how was your first day?" I smiled as dad came throught the door. "it was awsome...i made lots of friends, was asked to join the cheer squad, but a lot of people kept on winking at me." dads face turned from happy to fierce. "no no no no...see Alyssa this is why I didn't want my babies going to school... they meet boys!" I laughed. "i also met someone." my mom smiled but dads face turned red. "who?" Mom and dad said at the same time. i blushed and looked down at the floor. "Austin jones." my dads head practically exploded, and mom looked at dad. "isn't that Casey jones son?" Mom asked dad and he nodded. "yeah... and he's just like his father." dad said waveing his hands around. he was mad, and it was kind of funny. but it was makeing me mad that he didn't trust me to choose my friends and who I like. "who is Casey jones?" They both looked at me and sighed. "he's my old firend." I nodded. " Dad, you can trust me to keep our family secret. even with the boy that I like from school. please dad." I looked at him with the puppy dog eyes. he tried looking away but quickly looked back and cracked. "fine, but if he gives me the slightest doubt about him giving our secret up, then I will get rid of him." I nodded and hugged him. dad picked up alexus and we walked back home. I texted Austin the whole way back home and smiled the intire time.