Scavenger hunt

Raph an i have been together for 10 years now, and we both are very happy. i am now 26 years old, and raph and his brothers had just turned 27. i became a full on kunoichi, and mastered my single golden katana. today is mine and raphs 10 year anniversery, and he said he had a suprises for me. i went to look for him in his room, but all i found was a note on his pillow saying.

Dear wolfie,
I am going to send you on a scavenger hunt. get dressed warm, its cold out side today. when you get dressed, go to the place were we came to be...the place were i made you the love of my life, and my girlfriend.

I quicky went to my room and lut on a mint color long sleeve sweater with a black scarf, black and white aztec leggings, and black knee high boots. I jumped along rooftops fir about 7 minutes untill i came upon the small building that had a garden and beautiful lights on it. ioiked around and found a note atached to a single rose. it read

So now that you have found the secind letter you are one step closer to your suprise. here is a rose just because. now you need to got to the only restirant we have ever been to and ask for a letter.

I realized he was talking about marukamis so i ran there. it was only right down the road. I walked in and the smell made my mouth water. " Mr marukami?" The old man walked out to the sound of my voice and greeted me. " ahhh alyssa.. raphael son wanted me to guve you this." he handed me another not that read.

Hey baby, so you found the 3rd note...now the key i taped to the bottom, you need to hang on to it...it will come in handy. now i need you to go to the old abandoned factory on 4th street...this is were that key comes in handy. Use the key to open the door and there you will find your suprise.

I looked at mr marukami and smiled. "thanks mr marukami...ill see u later." he bowed and i ran by rooftop to the factory. I jumped down to the door and pulled out the key. i unlocked the door and what came to my sight was unbelievable.