The unknow is revealed

I sat on the couch and watched as my 1 year old and 8 year old children play together with little toddler toys. I thought for a moment and realized i havent seen or talked to john my father. i wounder hows hes been doing. the last time i saw his is when i was 16...i am now 35 and raph is 36. splinter is in his 50's i think...but he wont tell us his age. he always says age dosnt matter. "Raph?" He was punching the punching bag in the corner of the room. he stopped and walked over to me, sitting on the couch. "yeah... what is it baby?" I looked back down at Aubrey and Alexus and smiled. "i think its time to pay john foster a visit... the kidd deserve to know who their grandfather is, and not wounder know he is." Raph nodded, and pulled me closer to him. i layed my head on his sholder and he pulled me closer. "If you feel you are ready to see your father, then i dint mind. even tho he is a low life jerk. but, i will tell you know... if he tries to hurt you or my kids... im takeing him down." i giggled and kissed him on the cheek. "alright... come on Aubrey, i have someone for you to meet." I picked up Alexus and went to their room. I dressed Alexus in a pink onesie with a pink tootoo, pink head band, and pink converses. the i put Aubrey in white dress that went down to her knees. also i put a white head band and some white flats on her. i left both of their hair in their natural look because they looked adorable. i went and got my self ready putting on a long sleeve brown t shirt, sime skinny blue jeans. and my matching brown ridder boots. I also left my hair natural. The girls and i walked down stairs to see human raph dtanding beside the couch wearing a grey t shirt with jeans and grey converses. his hair was natural but swept to the side. i reached down putting Aubreys watch on her clicking it on. same with alexus. i clicked mine on and walked over to raph. "april said we could use her car...shes waiting beside a manhole, shes going to come down here and do some science stuff with donnie. Once we met up with april we left in her car. i was driving while raph was holding my right hand. We pulled up at my old appartment and got out raph was holding alexus and i was holding aubreys hand. we walked up the stairs to appartment 243 B i softly knocked on the door while raph took aubrey from me. she hid behind his leg once a man with grey hair and green eyes answered the door. "um, John Foster?" He nodded. "yeah...who are you?" I was shorter than him by five inches. same as it was when I last saw him. "Im Alyssa...your daughter." he didnt say anything just quickly took me into a hug. he whispered in my ear. "I regret everything i have done...im so sorry." i hugged him back. he let go and invited us inside. raph and i sat on the couch while the girls played on the floor. We talked about out lives and stuff. about how i got married and had kids with Raph. We talked for about an hour or so until a man walked through the front door. he was about the same height as my father. "who are they?" The gears in my head started turning, this man looked familiar. he had blonde hair and green eyes just like me. "thats alyssa, and her family." my father told him. "alyssa?" I stood up and ran to him. that when i realized the man standing infront of me was my little brother coda. I tackeled him in a hug and we both cried. "I've missed you." we said at the exact same time. i was happy...i have my little brother back. coda is back with me now.