Healing and Small Talk

We jumped down into the sewers and just walked. We have been walking down here for about 20 minutes now. every now and then the turtle in red would look down and me, so i desided to make conversation. "so whats your name?" He looked down at me once more with a straight face. "raphael...but usually i just go by raph....what about you?" I smiled noticing his small blush. "alyssa." his blush grew even bigger now. "thats a beautiful name." i also began to blush. i think he noticed because he laughed slightly. " so what are those fork things you use called?" He laughed at me calling them forks, and looked back down at me. "sais....not fork things." i giggled and noticed we were behind everybody. he was walking slower than the others. did he not want them to hear our conversation? We thalked all the way to our destination about our likes dislikes, and other things.we walked through a passage way and entered into a place that looked like a very lare home. It was amazing. raph carried me into a room with lots of electronics, mashines, beakers, chemicals, and lots more stuff. he set me down on a medal table. The purple turtle came in and started grabing bandages. "By the way im donatello." i smiled thinking about how i was trying to guess his name. "Cool...i was trying to guess your name in my head." he giggled while wraping my foot and giving me a small wooden crutch. "you only sprained it so it should be healed by next week." i nodded and jumped off the table landing on my left foot, putting the crutch under my right arm. raph walked along side me as we walked into what looked like the living room. I sat down on the blue couch, and proped my foot up. Raph sat down next to me and we watched the orand turtle play video games. "So can u tell me each of your names." raph started nameing off pointing to the turtle coresponding to the name. "leonardo...leo is our fearless leader in blue. donatello...donnie is our smart geek in purple. michalangalo...mikey is the prankster/ numb shell in orange. im raphael...raph The hothead in red. then suddenly the blue turtle leo walked out of some sort of training room and right behind him was a huge RAT!!!!! "Do mot fear me young one...i reasure you i do not bite." the comment he made, made me giggle and raph smiled at me. "i am master splinter...and you my dear child?" The soothing sound of his voice made me smile. "Alyssa Foster." he slightly nodded his head. "well mrs. foster, you are welcome to stay here with my family and i...and might i ask may i teach you in the art of ninjitsu?" My smile grew to a big grin. "it would be an honor...thankyou very much master splinter." he bowed just a little then stomped his walking staff on the ground. "time for trainin!... Mrs. foster we will begin your training once you ate healed." he then turned and walked int the training room and all of the boys followed. " well this will probebly be a while so i guess you can play video games or whateva." i smiled at him and nodded. "ill most likely just take a nap. have fun!" I called to him befor he shut the door. i layed myself down, getting myself comfortible. I slowly dozed off inro a deep sleep.