Suprise or nah

The week we spent out at the farm house went by quick. we went swuming, hiking, had picnics, jogging, and we even practiced together so we could stay in shape. today was the last day and we were packung our bags. raph called his brothers and told them we were on our way home.

Once we got home, we were both bonbarded with questions. but, then all of the sudden i felt extreamly sick and ran to the bathroom. i was bent over the toilet pucking my guts out. raph came in worried and i sat in the floor with my back against the wall. donnie pulled raph into the hallway and sked him questions. i heard the word pregnant come up in their conversation and instantly called april.
"Hello?"
"Hey april can you do me a favor?"
"Yeah...what is it?"
"I need you to get me a preanancy test." the line was silent then she answered.
"Yeah sure im on my way."
"Ok thanks." we hung up and raph came back in. he still had that worried look on his face and i smiled at him weakly. he pucked me up and carried me to our room laying me in the bed setting a trash can beside me. he covered me up and sat on the bed at the end of my feet. "You ok." i nodded still feeling a little dizzy. a few minutes latter april ran in with the test. i went into the bathroom and took the test setting at least five of them on the sink. I looked at them all and they all had a little pluse sign on them....i was pregnant.

I walked into our bed room and saw raph waiting paitiantly. he stood up as he saw me. "raph...im pregnant." his eyes widdened and he pulled me into a hug. a tear came down my face. "raph what if im not ready? ya know to be a mom." he rubbed circles on my back trying to confert me. "well get through this...youll make a great mom...ill always be here for you." i sniffled and looked up at him. "and youll make a great dad." he smiled. " do you want to tell the others or wait." i grabbed his hand. "we need to tell them." he nodded and we walked to the living room. "hey everyone vome to the living room. leo get master splinter." he nodded and i sat down on the couch, still dizzy. they all came in and raph sat next to me. he grabbed my hand shaking just a little. "what is it my son." master splinter came in. "do you want me to say it?" I nodded feeling the wave of sickness again. Raph looked at them all with a scared look. "alyssa is...pregnant." splinyers eyes widened, donnie and leos jaw droped, and mikey smiled stupidly. "raphael...a word please." raph nodded and left with splinter to the dojo. the others came up to me asking questions, mikey poked at my stomach. "So theres a baby in there? Bro that is so beast." i giggled and nodded. telling them didnt make me so scared anymore. Raph came back in and smiled at me, and i smiled back. "alright guys back up." they all left and raph sat next to me. I snuggled up to him ande laued his head on too of mine. "are you ready for horomones, puke, and craveings?" I giggled and he looked at me with question. "what?" I laughed. "oh nothing you will see."