Restlessness

Last night was amazing...raph asked me to be his girl friend and then gave me a beautiful neaklas. i looked at my phone and saw it was 4:53 in the morning. i heard grunts, so i went to check it out. i walked to the living room and stood against a wall faceinv the punching bag. raph was awake and hitting it pretty hard. i slowly walked over to him, i watched as he kept on hitting at the same pace with the same amount of force. i pit my hand on his sholder and he jumped. he wiped around and for into his stance ready to attack, but thwn he realises it was only me. sweat was streaming down his face, and his knuckles were as red as his mask. "Raph...baby are you ok?" He leaned in and huged me tightly. "im fine..." he whispered into my ear. "you might be but your hands are not, come on lets get you cleaned up." i draged him into donnies lab and grabed some bandages.i wraped them good enough so they wont get infected. "Why were u up so eairly punching the bag like it just murdered your family?" He put his head down. " i had a nightmare about you...the shredder had taken your life, and i wasnt strong enough to protect you. so when I woke up, I went to check on you. you were still asleep so I came down here to practice." I pressed my hand to his cheek and kissed his quivering lips. "nothing will ever take me away from you. not ever shredder." He hugged me tightly and we walked back to our rooms. befor i could go into my room, raph pulled me into his. he laid down on his bed and i laid next to him. i snuggled into his chest with his arms wrapped around me, and his head nestled into my hair. i slowly drifted off to sleep knowing raph wasnt going to let go any time soon.

Raph p.o.v.
I held onto her tiny frame like a teddy bear, not wanting to ever let go. i watched as she slowly fell asleep against my chest, listening to her breath. My eyes slowly began to shut, and I was soon asleep. now dreaming about her, in a happy way.