School

( sorry it took so long but here it is the girls go to school...oh and I made it were alexus was a little bit more younger to make it more cute. enjoy)

Well, the time has come...aubrey wants to go to school! we've taken her up to the school office to sign her up today, and she is very excited. She is now 15 years old and is starting the ninth grade. Alexus is now 5 years old and is starting the kindergarden. Raph wasn't to happy knowing that his little girls were out of his care for 8 hours the day...but, he'll get over it. " You got your t-phone?" Raph asked aubrey while we walked her to the school 3 blocked from the manhole. "Yes dad." she pulled at the straps of her grey backpack. "Spare dagger?" We both stared at him with a mad look. "what?" I laughed. "baby she will be fine... besides you can't wave weapons at school. the school is monoter for 100% of the day." He frowned. "I just want my baby girl to be safe." she stoped him. "dad...im a kunoichi...i think I'll be safe, I mean I fight like you, I'll just beat everyone up who gets in my way." raph smiled picking aubrey up spinning her around. "that's my girl!" She squealed and laughed. "dad put me down." he set her down and we continued to walk. once we got to the school she waved goodbye to us and walked to class. I basically had to pull raph back home...good luck baby girl on your first day of school.

Aubrey p.o.v
I walked into the school, and looked around. there were kids my age everywhere. I had my humanizing watch on so I fit in and some new cute clothes mom and I went to buy. I was wearing a grey zip up hoodie with salmon pink skinny jeans, and grey converses. I got a few looks from some people and then some pervert tried getting my number. peps need to back off. I walked to the office to get my scedual and sat in a seat. a teacher escorted me to a class room and walked me in. "mrs. Wilson you have a new student." she smiled and came up to me. "ahh...well sweety, can you tell me your name?" I nodded. "Aubrey Jane Hamato." she smiled and turned me to the class. "class we have a new student today... this is Aubrey Hamato." she turned back to me and pointed me to a seat. i sat infront of a boy with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. he was wearing a red shirt that says "no flex zone." in bold black letters, with jeans and red converses, and a red beanie with a black check on it. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "hey cutie, the names Austin." I giggled and looked back at him. he looked like the bad boy type...and he was cute. Through out the rest of the day, I made tons of friends, had about five guys hit on me, and was asked to join the cheer squad. I had a great day. Most of my classes were with Austin, includeing our lunch times. I got a text from mom telling me to walk to the elementary school and get Alexus, then walk to uncle coda and grandpa johns house. Once the bell rang, I grabed my stuff and walked out the door. I heard a voice calling for me and turned around, it was Austin. "hey...can I walk you home?" I nodded and we began walking. "I've got to go pick up my little sister from the elementary, and then go to my uncle's house." He smiled. "The longer the walk the better." I giggled and we kept on going. once we got to the elementary, i called for alexus and held her hand. she held onto me while we walked and never once let go. "sissy, who is he?" she asked so inosently. "that's Austin, he goes to school with me." she smiled. "hi Austin, im alexus." she said waveing her tiny right hand. she held onto my right hand while Austin walked on my left. our hands brushed each other and I blushed. he smiled at me and grabed my hand laceing our fingers together. we stayed silent for the rest of the walk...well Alexus didn't she kept on pointing at things and makeing oohs and ahhhs at everything. we got to uncle Coda's appartment and knocked on the door. he let us in but befor I could step in, Austin pulled me back to him. "You know...i had fun walking you to your uncles house." i blushed and he kissed my cheek. "bye beautiful." I giggled and waved him goodbye. wow...I lOVE SCHOOL!!!!