Waking up

I slowly opened my eyes noticing that I was back in the lair. a oxygen mask covered the bottom half of my face, and I was laying on the hospital bed in uncle donnies lab. I got up and tried to walk, but my legs started wobbling and I fell to the floor. I heard foot steps rushing to the door, and saw Austin standing there. he rushed to my side picking me up and setting me back down on the bed. "aubrey are you crazy? You don't need to be walking." I saw my skin was green and knoticed he hadn't ran away from me. "your not scared of me?" I said weakly and He shook his head. "No...you my girlfriend, I shouldn't be scared of you." we both laughed. then he quickly got up. "oh I just remembered...Donnie! Aubreys awake!" He yelled across the room to the door. uncle donnie came in and stood next to austin. "how are you feeling?" I looked at him with a smile but then it disapeared. "terrible! My god why is this happening!?" I layed back on the bed cluching at my chest. Austin grabed my hand while donnie tryes to make the pain stop. he finally just put a needle in my arm that made my body go numb. he put the oxygen mask back over my face and told me to keep it there. Austin covered me back up with the small fluffy blanket, sitting down beside my hip. I opened and closed my eyes slowly then looked up at him. mom and dad both came rushing into the room and Austin stood up so they could get to me. "oh my baby... are you ok?" My mom said as she ran to me. "im fine mom...im not dead, so I'm fine." she had a tear in her eyes. I looked at dad and he also had tears. "im so sorry this happened." i giggled. "dad it wasn't your fault. I'm ok now see, im back home safe and sound." he nodded. my eyes began to close again, but for a differant reason, I was tired. "you get some rest baby, ok? If you need anything just text me." she kissed my forehead and her and dad left the room. I looked over at Austin and he looked tire also. i scooted over and patted on the bed next to me. "will you come lay with me? I don't want to be alone, and you look like you need sleep too." he nodded climbing into the bed with me. he wraped his arm around my stomach and proped his head up on his elbo. my back was pressed against his stomach and I snuggled up to him. I felt safe. I slowly fell asleep in his arms. and soon after I did, he fell asleep too.