"Dadda Dadda."

"Stay with Mummum, bye bye." Tanveer bowed down to kiss Nahiaan which made his lips also touch Thanzia's hands.

He looked up biting his lower lip with a smile and then immediately got down the bed.

"Shahveer's voice is so like yours......like...mmm no difference, like every other thing..."

She didn't know why she said so. Immediately regretting to speak up, Thanzia gritted her teeth wishing Tanveer to not hear her.

"Aahhh yeah....we both recited equal verses in every video but it seems like the voice is one."

He replied, standing near the door watching Nahiaan as he's admiring Thanzia with his wet kisses.

Immediately hearing him Thanzia's hand slipped out from holding Nahiaan when she looked back with her shocked expression to Tanveer, thankfully who's not staring at her now but Nahiaan.

A chuckle escaped her mouth as she thought that her ears heard wrong.
She knew that it's Shahveer's voice.

"That's.... Shahveer's voice...?"
She questioned, taking his gaze to her to reply.

"Both of us recited every Surah together."
He answered walking back to the bed to take his phone from Nahiaan.

"Nahiaannnn... please give the phone." He requested while Thanzia watched him horrified and puzzled.

"Nnnoooooo aaaaaiiii."

"Dadda needs to go!!! Allah, this boy!"

"I...uh...aah..."
Thanzia was going to say something but her voice as if got stuck in her throat. She looked at Tanveer with wide eyes, not understanding anything.

"Thank you." When Nahiaan finally gave up and handed the phone to Tanveer, he kissed his cheek and ran away leaving them.

"Mummum." Nahiaan looked at Thanzia and held her face with his tiny hands.

"Mum...ummm.." He attached his mouth to hers and begin mumbling anything and everything in his baby voice.

Thanzia sat surprised for a while, unable to think anything. Her throat ached running it down to her chest.

"Voice....." She mumbled and immediately took her phone from near the pillows behind her.

Getting into Youtube, she searched for the page and played a recitation video.

"Aaaaaii Dadda voish Dadda Dadda."

"Both of us recited every Surah together."

That wasn't recited alone by Shahveer. The voice belonged to both of them. And she never realized that it was his brother's.
The voice that led her to love Shahveer wasn't alone his.

That's so tricky, so unfair.

She still couldn't understand anything. Her mind stopped functioning. It flashed all the moments he heard Shahveer and Tanveer's voices.