"Mummum...Dadda... Dadda.."
Nahiaan voiced out telling it's his voice.

"Dadda." He giggled at Tanveer nodding his head excitingly.

"Yeah Dadda. Come to me."
To Tanveer's extended hands, Nahiaan crawled back to him and sat on his lap.

"Lower the volume...."
I mumbled, looking away.

"Nahiaan please..."
He anyhow lowered it enough down without taking the phone from Nahiaan's hand.
I looked up to see Nahiaan attaching the phone to his ear enjoying the recitation.

How far I tried moving my attention away from his voice, anyhow it reaches to my heart, bleeding it to death.

First of all I would simply listen to his recitations along with others. That was soothing, peaceful.
But with the passing time I stopped listening to every other reciters and only chose his videos.

The page where he posted the recitations didn't introduce him.
Somehow I grew the want to know the owner of the voice.

And when I finally got to know that it's him...... Shahveer, I listened more to the recitations. Sometimes I would just spend my whole nights sleepless listening to the Surahs recited by him.

Until I realized that his voice soothed me, not the words of Quran.

Though it was hard to not listen to it unlike before, I had to stop it, anyhow. I would feel peace yet my whole heart was against me to commit such a filthy sin.
I then collected Abbu's recitation voices and concentrated on that.
Alhamdulillah, that helped a lot.

But I would still crave to listen to him, and then see him, never realizing my heart would this how fall for him.

I felt myself loving him!

Why did it happen to me?
That too through the path of Quran?

Writer.

"Yol voish?"

(Your voice)

Nahiaan asked nodding his head cutely at Tanveer. Chuckling, he pecked Nahiaan's forehead and nodded back.

"Dadda's voish, Mummum Dadda Dadda."
He laughed out loud looking at Thanzia with excitement. Thanzia froze on her place and with a jolt came out of her thoughts hearing him.

"G...baby...come on..."

"Mummum yaaaaa." Nahiaan forwarded the phone to Thanzia as if asking her to listen to it.

"Wise Iaan! Is this Dadda's voice?"
Thanzia pulled him in her arms and begin kissing all over his face.

"Dadda's voish."
He pointed to Tanveer who chuckled and shifted near Thanzia.

Thanzia moved her gaze to Tanveer and smiled warmly even though the recitation voice had her attention.

"Hmm...Zuhr...I'm going to Masjid."
Tanveer spoke looking at her lovingly.
Their eyes collided as she nodded her head and looked down.