"A nightmare?" Zayn questioned and moved closer to me. His eyes were sleepy and his body was warm next to mine. He caressed my face gently and was ready to comfort me.

"Hmmm...more like a sex dream," I flicked my eyes up to his and he smirked. I leaned forward slowly and my lips found his. My tongue played with his as I moaned into the kiss and pressed my body to his. He tried to pull away but I rolled myself on top of him and started rocking against his length. "F.uck!" I gasped and sat up. I continued moving my throbbing area over his growing cock. My entire body was tingling as his length grew underneath me.

"Ava," He moaned and gripped my thighs. "We can't."

"Please," I gasped and quickly took my shirt off. I grabbed at my chest as I let out soft moans. Pressure increased between my legs as I rocked back and forth. He bit my lip as he looked at me and I could tell he wanted to. He really wanted to. "If you don't do anything, I will." I teased and then he flipped me underneath him.

"This is dangerous," He groaned and tried to pull away, but I wrapped myself around him. I felt him start to softly thrust a little. He just couldn't control himself. I let out small gasps with each small thrust and then grabbed his shirt and pulled it off of him.

I stared in awe at his bare chest covered in tattoos. He looked so sexy and I found myself wanting him more and more. I stared at the ink on his arms and couldn't believe how turned on I was by them. It added to his mysteriousness.

I pulled his sweatpants off and I smirked when his cock wasn't covered by any boxers. I reached out and grabbed his length. I moved my hands up and down and watched him lean his head back. His eyes rolled back as he dug his fingers into me. He smiled with his eyes shut as he enjoyed the pleasure I was giving him. He quickly pulled off my underwear and then smiled down at me. He grabbed a condom and slipped it on before I could speak.

He slowly lowered himself down and entered me slowly. His length was inside of me and I was filled with the ultimate pleasure. "Shit, Zayn." I gasped and my nails dug into his back. I had missed the familiar feeling of his dick pushing me to my highest. Zayn grunted as he started thrusting into me quickly.

"I missed you, baby," He moaned into my neck. He bit the sensitive skin on my neck and I dug my nails in harder. His mouth found mine and soon we were lost in each other.

* * *

The next few weeks were torturous for both of us. He refused to have sex with me again or even give me an orgasm until my concussion results were clear. He also refused anything from me but would take it upon himself to get rid of his sexual urges.

I found myself trying to tease him in whatever way possible, but he ignored me. He didn't try to tease me though. His clothes were always on and he didn't wear his uniform to the house; I probably would have lost it.

I had finished all of my schoolwork that was due and slowly started getting back into the habit of going to school. I still hadn't gone a full day, mainly because I hated it there, but I was getting used to being around people other than Zayn. I would totally go to school if Zayn was there so he could f.uck me in the locker room.

"Please," I begged Zayn and crawled on top of his body. He had started wearing clothes to bed, but I still wore only underwear. "You know you want to..." I whispered in his ear and kissed his neck softly.

"We can't, Ava," He groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"But my test is today, I'll pass." I threw my arms in the air. I could tell Zayn was just looking directly in my eyes and avoiding my naked body.

"And what if you don't?" He groaned and sat up. He pressed his lips to mine quickly. "If you pass, I promise to you that I will f.uck you senseless..." His fingers trailed up my stomach and he pinched my nipple tightly. I let out a small gasp and he pinched the other. My eyes were wild and I was ready for him now, but he wasn't ready for me.

"F.uck me senseless now," I frowned and caressed his manhood through his sweatpants. I felt him grow in a matter of seconds before my hand was taken away by his.

"Get ready for your test and then go to school afterwards." He smiled. I climbed off his lap and he got off the bed quickly to go to the bathroom and take a shower. I got dressed and then knocked on the door because I had to leave to go to my test. "Bye sweetheart. Good luck!" Zayn shouted from the shower.

* * *

I was free.

Free of my concussion.

Free.

But was I really free?

As I saw it, I was freer when I had my concussion because I didn't have to go to school. Now I had to spend hours away from Zayn and hours with people I had to go.

I quickly drove to the school and sat in the parking lot. It was desolate outside and I could see the wind whipping around. I didn't want to go into the barren parking lot and then into school. I really didn't.

F.uck, do I really want to go in?

Do I really want to be harassed by the kids at school?

I groaned and started my car up.

F.uck this place, I'll go tomorrow.

I revved my engine and drove off to Zayn's house.

AN: Wooooo I wonder what's going to happen???

As always, thank you guys so much for commenting and voting. I really appreciate every comment I get on here. Thank you soo much and I'll update next friday!!

ILY