Thanzia heard him sobbing, though she couldn't see his face.

"She wasn't Thanzia...."
Shahveer whispered enough louder to let them hear.

Hearing him taking her name she felt nervous. Obviously she knew that he wasn't talking about his ex wife. But her? Maybe no. Why would he? She didn't know.

Tanveer who was quiet all the time witnessing all these, now looked around and then took a step near his brother, bowing down, he held him by his shoulder.

"Veer...."

"She...she...why can't I find her?"
He breathed out, blinking his eyes to not allow himself crying.

"Get up....."

"Le..leave..."

"Get up Veer..."
Tanveer requested but he shook his head and lowered his head. He hardly took breathes with the trial to not lose and cry but his eyes are already filled with tears.

If only he knew, behind him, even her state worsened for him. She cried silently, thankful that no one can see her eyes nor tears.

"You ..can't do this...veer..."

Tanveer became surprised of his action. He didn't know that Shahveer still searches for that girl. That means he still loves her. Rest he knows, what's in his heart.

"Why can't I? Sh...she ruined it all...I...can....at least complain this to..her....."
He cried, still sitting down there.

"Get up...let's talk going to home."

"Thanzia...."

"Veer you don't know her. You don't know anything about her. You can't....don't...don't do this...please stand up."
Tanveer whispered, nearing his neck, he placed a kiss in his cheek while caressing his hair.

"I..I know...it's just...she doesn't anymore comes here..."
He said justifying like a kid.

"Just knowing her name won't help, Veer. At...least..not now....She doesn't know you...too."

"I'll let her know about me? What's wrong with that? Help me...finding her at least...."

"Even my wife's name is Thanzia, even she wears Niqaab.
It's...not possible to search for her, Veer. There isn't she only who lives like that. That...that girl who was just here....you would have believed her to be that Niqaabi too right? If she was named Thanzia?"

He spoke, letting Thanzia hear him. She shivered in her step and looked up at Tanveer's way, with open eyes raining tears below her cheeks.

"He loved someone else?"
She questioned herself.

Shahveer found his heart requesting him to move his eyes to Thanzia, that he did. He looked behind and found her standing helplessly, dressed in a dark grey Jilbab and black Skirt, with her black Niqaab on, disallowing him to see her eyes.

"But...but I know..know her...Niqaabi....I'll recognize her if..I see." He replied to Tanveer, staring at his eyes as he smiled hiding his weakness.