25; Begging on His Knees

Start from the beginning

"That's not proof for anything but the fact that Trent is even more of an asshole than I thought," She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"So, that's not proof of the fact that you've been playing me this whole time?" I said, encouraging her to tell me the truth...well, what I thought was the truth anyways.

"Playing you?" She asked me and her shoulders slumped, "You think I'm playing you?" She said quietly and I hummed not buying her act.

"There's no need to get so upset over it, the truth is out Hazel," I said and she looked at me for a second before speaking up.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," She said and I rolled my eyes setting down my mug of coffee a lot harshly than I should've because it left the hot liquid to tip over the edge onto the counter.

I flipped around the laptop, opening it and seeing the same scene of Hazel and Trent on the sofa in her apartment...his hand...in between or on her legs I don't know but either way it was making me sick...

"Look at the date," I said bluntly, flipping it around to her and she turned her head to the side looking at the pixelated red numbers that showed the date.

"11th of December...that was under three weeks ago," She said to me and I looked at her with no emotion as I picked up my coffee again taking a sip before realisation hit her, "Justin three weeks ago I never slept with him," She explained, only understanding a part of why I was angry at her. "The last time I slept with him was months ago,"

"Are you still trying to lie to me?" I asked her rolling my eyes and her body tensed and I saw a rush of anger in her eyes.

"You don't believe me?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and muttering unbelievable under her breath.

"Why would I believe you?" I retorted and she scoffed.

"Are you serious right now?" She asked rhetorically but I decided to nod anyways, "You believe Trent over me?"

Well when you put it like that it makes me sound like an idiot...

"You're honestly fucking delusional if you actually believe that I slept with him three weeks ago and you're mad at me because of that," She told me pushing herself away from the chair, the metal legs scraping against the marble floor making Blue whimper quietly on the sofa.

"I'm not mad at you because of that though," I said as I watched her walk away from me only to stop at my words and turn around at the end of her side of the counter.

"Then fucking enlighten me," She said bluntly sending me a cold stare leaving me to raise my eyebrows at her.

"See, Trent fired you around the first week of December right?" I asked her as calmly as I could, but that failed when my words faltered into an accusing tone. "And then you guys slept together on the 11th?"

"I didn't sleep with him then!" She said angrily, her hands balled into fists as she looked at me when I rolled my eyes.

"Well you clearly did, and by judging by the damn subject cheating her way to the top it seems that they only reason that you decided to sleep with him was to become employed again," I said and her jaw clenched at my words.

"Are you fucking serious?" She spat.

"Very,"

"You actually think I slept with him to get a job?"

"Not only him," I said taking another sip of my coffee before I spoke up, "Me as well, probably others" And from those words she did a double take at me.