25; Begging on His Knees

Começar do início

It displayed my emails again and I let my eyes trail over my inbox to find the one name that irritated the fuck out of me. My jaw clenched as I read over the subject again, my fingers clicking it harshly before I set the laptop in her lap and got up.

"That's my fucking reason," I told her, not sparing a look back at her as I walked over to the joint kitchen and grabbed a mug.

"Why the hell is he emailing you about me?" I heard her ask and I turned to her, my eyes holding a hard stare and she looked back at me confused...oh so she wants to act.

"Just click the damn link, yeah?" I told her.

"Why are you being an asshole right now? I didn't do anything," She said to me, setting down the laptop on the coffee table in front of her so she could turn to me properly.

"You didn't do anything?" I asked her sarcastically letting out a pathetic laugh and putting down the empty mug onto the counter as I looked at her. "Are you serious right now?" I asked her incredulously and she gave me a defeated look...calm Justin...be fucking calm...

"I am serious, I haven't done anything," She said quietly, her face softening as she looked at me confused and put down by my previous indirect accusation.

"Well you did Trent...literally speaking," I told her ignoring the words of be calm in my head being chanted over and over...I would be calm later once I'd dealt with this shit.

"What?" She asked me, her eyes widening before they narrowed again at my words.

"You heard me," I said simply as I picked my mug back up and turned around hearing her scoff.

"You're mad at me because you think I slept with Trent?" She asked and I rolled my eyes at her tone...does she really think that I'm going to believe that after I saw that video.

"I don't think...I know," I said, pouring myself a coffee as I heard her steps behind me.

"You know?" She asked, mocking my words and I turned around to her seeing her standing on the other side of the counter with my laptop in her hands. "How the fuck do you know?" She asked, putting the you know in quotes which only pissed me off.

"Click the damn link like I told your stubborn ass five minutes ago and then maybe you'll figure out how I know," I said, putting my last two words in air quotes and mocking her in turn which only got me a glare from her.

"Why are you being su-"

"Click the fucking link," I told her through gritted teeth and she looked taken back by my sudden anger but it was coming to a point where I was going to verbally accuse her...I'd been doing it mentally since I had opened the link last night.

She sent me another glare flipping open my laptop and looking up at me and then down to the screen again.

I could see her read over something making her grimace leaving me to refrain from saying something before I heard the sound of her clicking echo in my ears.

As soon as the light against her face from the laptop changed into a darker shade I knew she was watching the video but what had me surprised was when her face dropped and she paled over.

It was only about ten or so seconds later that she shut my laptop, her hands sliding up the side of her face before running through her hair as her head hung low, a long breath leaving her lips.

"Have anything to say for yourself?" I asked her, taking a sip of my coffee and she looked up at me. "Go on, there's no need to lie about all of this anymore since the proof is right in front of both our eyes," I explained and the defeated look on her face from earlier appeared and I found myself feeling slightly bad...