File 12: A Whirlwind.txt

Start from the beginning

"Y-you too Y/n." Sky said waving bye as Y/n made her way into her room 

"Y/n!" Wilbur said as he sat in her chair, her monitor was on, he had on her headset, and the little red light of her webcam was on.

"are you streaming?" She asked eyebrows raised

He was quiet with a look on his face before letting out a long and cheeky "Noooooo" with a grin

She only shook her head and grabbed her old chair. "Whatcha streaming?" 

"I'm on your account for the dream smp." He said, "Your house is nice. Why is there a hole in the ground?"

"Before the plot streams happened George kept stealing my things and when I confronted him he blew my things up!" Y/n said, "and I haven't been to L'manberg for anything other than the plot streams because sapnap killed willow there." 

"Whos- wasn't willow your cat?" The male asked 

"Yes! He killed my cat right in front of me, I was streaming and had face cam on. You could see the horror on my face." She frowned remembering her late cat "let's go visit her grave, Wilby." 

~~~~~ 

"Stop eating my pizza! You had like half of it already! Techno! Help me!" She said trying to keep her precious pizza box out of his reach 

"Will, stop trying to beat her pizza. She's only had one slice." Techno said his tone amused 

He was watching the stream on his computer with a grin while he talked to the two. The girl held Wilbur at arm's length, pressing the palm of her hand into his forehead as his arms were outstretched to grab the almost empty box. 

She looked away as she heard a knock on her door. The two stopped fighting and look at each other. She put the pizza down and Wilbur pounced on it. 

"Hey moons, I'll be right back in promise. I think my new roommate may have found out about the strays." She joked with a smile and got up and opened the door for Sky. 

"There's someone at the door for you. She's saying she's your girlfriend?" Sky whispered 

"I- I don't have a lover. At least not right now." Y/n said "Stay and entertain my stream. Just tell them I had to feed the strays." 

"Okay." Sky said and walked into the girl's room and told chat that she was feeding the strays. 

Y/n walked to the front door and opened it her eyes tired, she knew who it was. "What do you want Jessica?" She asked 

"Why to see my girlfriend of course!" Jessica said her voice sweet 

"I broke up with you six months ago." Y/n said "I told you I wanted no contact ever again. What made you think it was okay to talk or even see me again?" 

"Oh come on doll." Jessica said the 'pet name' held venom and bad memories "You know you miss me. You've been nothing without me. Ever since you left me all your followers went down by a hundred percent. I'm sure you're still streaming to those six people like you were before." 

"No. I'm not, I'm streaming to ten times more people than what you gave me. I made it on my own." Y/n stated puffing out her chest a bit 

Jessica laughed mockingly "You? Make it on your own? Please. Doll, you couldn't even cook or go to your job." 

"because you wouldn't me!" Y/n exclaimed "and every time I asked You said 'oh and let my sweet and beautiful dolly get hurt? Never!'" 

"because I wanted you safe You dimwit!" 

"you wanted me for yourself! You kept me in a metaphorical tower so no one saw the abuse you did to me! You beat me every time I asked for money! You always talked down to me when I did something wrong! You messed with my head into thinking no-one loved me except for you! That's not something a girlfriend would do!" 

"I never did such a thing!" Jessica exclaimed her eyes flashing with anger 

"But you did!" She yelled at this point, tears were streaming out of y/n orbs as she stared daringly into Jessica's "I hadn't seen my family in years at that point! You manipulated me into thinking my family didn't care for me!" 

"Because they didn't! You insolent whore! No one except me loved you! You wanna know how I know? Don't you see the way people look at you?" Jessica asked her hand waving making Y/n flinch and her breath hitch

"They don't loo-" Y/n started but was cut off 

"YES, THEY DO!" Jessica screamed "They look at you like you're a passed-around doll for others to play with! I protected you from that!" 

"No! You didn't!" Y/n cried, she had her arms encircling her body "You used me!" 

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU BITCH!" Jessica yelled and raised her hand to hit Y/n 

​​​​​​The younger girl closed her eyes as she protected herself but the hit never came. She cracked open her eyes to see Wilbur holding Jessica's wrist. 

"I suggest you turn around and walk out of this house this instant." Wilbur said his eyes darker than usual "Now." 

"Huh? What are you you going to do about it, pretty boy? I bet you're fu-" Jessica said but was pushed out by Wilbur who slammed the door on her 

He turned to the shaking and frightened girl and asked "Are you okay Y/n? Did she hurt you?" 

At those words, Y/n burst into tears shaking and sobbing as Wilbur kneeled down so she could cry into his shoulder. He rubbed her back and whispered words to calm her down. 

"I- She- I'm-" Y/n couldn't get a word out of her mouth and instead resorted to stammering words she wanted to say 

"Shhh, It's okay. She's gone Y/n." Wilbur mumbled quietly "I'm here. I'll protect you." 

"I- I swore. Sh-she didn't know where I was.... How did- How did she find me?" Y/n said shakily trying shakily to regain her regular breathing pattern "Thalia... Thalia even made sure I changed my number and phone. How-how did she know I was here?"