❒︎ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕?

Start from the beginning

Her eyes trailed over to Kaminari, and when the two made eye contact, he just turned his head away and stared at the clock.

"(Y/N)!" Mina shouted excitedly as she waved her hands back and forth in the air, suddenly not so tired from the English lessons.

(Y/N) lifted her hand and gave a small peace sign in recognition as she moved to sit next to the girl, aware of the eyes trailing after her.

"You... forgot to wake up? Well, that's okay!" Present Mic said with a sweat drop and a chuckle, to which she only nodded her head at in confirmation.

He would let it slide seeing the stress she had gone through yesterday knowing she was being accused of villainous things. And whether those accusations were true or not, she would still probably need the day to sleep in. He was happy she at least showed up.

Break before the next class came quickly and a new group of people came to introduce themselves to (Y/N) before Aizawa's class.

"H-hello, (Y/N)?" The green haired boy nervously asked as he had a light blush on his face from seeing one of his idols this close. I mean come on, if Jotaro Kujo or your favorite anime character appeared in your living room at 3 a.m. who wouldn't be down bad?

She looked up at the small group and made eye contact with the boy who said her name, which made him reel back in nervousness.

"W-we wanted to introduce ourselves!" He said, trying to compose himself and internally berating himself for fumbling with his words.

The (H/C) haired girl nodded which calmed his nerves a bit.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya!" He stated with a wobbly smile as he looked at her reaction, disappointed to see he only received a blank stare. Now that was no way to get the attention of your fictional crush— he resolved he had to do more, whether that be making an effort to talk with her more or inviting her out with his friends.

"And I'm Ochako Uraraka!" A bubbly girl with brown hair popped up from behind Midoriya, startling him a bit. She smiled at (Y/N), her round pink cheeks rising at the gesture while her hair framed her face perfectly.

(Y/N) couldn't help but think how damn cute she was as she observed the girl— though she stomped down those gay thoughts in hopes they didn't see her stare at the girl's peachy lips for too long.

"I am Tenya Iida. It's a pleasure to personally introduce myself to you!" Iida said while moving his hands in a chopping motion robotically.

There was an awkward silence for a moment as the introductions were done and (Y/N) glanced between the three, and when she finally parted her lips to say something, they leaned closer in anticipation.

"...You guys are weird." The (H/C) haired girl simply stated with a deadpan expression.

'You're one to say that!!' The three had thought in unison, sweat dropping at her expression.

Midoriya awkwardly chuckled before the four of them spent the rest of the time to make idle chit chat while waiting for the next class to start. (Y/N) would pitch into the conversation here and there, but most of the time she was just nodding off, head falling to the side before she would abruptly sit up to keep herself awake. It made her wonder if there was something opposite of melatonin sold in this world since she really couldn't help her constant exhaustion that came off as rude sometimes.

(Y/N) observed them talking with one another about their dreams for the future in mild interest. They seemed to have such strong conviction to become a hero, to put their lives on the line for complete strangers. It's definitely not something she would ever want to do as a career, but it was intriguing.