❒︎ 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god, is this a dream?!" Sero said while he looked at (Y/N) with amazement, his hands going to the side of his head as he silently freaked out hoping he was looking his best today. He even whipped out his phone and opened the camera app to make sure his hair was just as he liked it.

Mina was pushed towards the back of the group, more people wanting to introduce themselves.

"I thought you had died... how is it possible you are standing right here?" Asked a curious Jirou as she twirled one of her earphones attached to her ears.

Hearing this, about half of the classroom was left in confusion and slight horror since they hadn't watched 'Jojo's Bizarre Adventure' and didn't understand why everyone was so extra excited for the transfer student. They were more concerned now over anything while some didn't care and watched on in disinterest.

"Can you describe how your power works? Are there any weaknesses? Are there any abilities that were not mentioned in the show?" Rambled Midoriya as he scribbled in his notepad and started to create a rough sketch of the girl, which was both impressive and creepy.

(Y/N) shrugged. "...I don't know. I have not watched the "show" and I never intend on doing so." She replied, a little overwhelmed with all the questions being thrown at her. She could only handle so many, so she missed a few here and there.

"Whaaat?! Aren't you curious to see, like every perspective and insight on things you missed while you were there? I would have totally watched my own show if I was transferred to another world!" Uraraka said as a bubbly and excited aura flowed around her.

Noting how (Y/N) had stiffened and her eyebrows began to crease, Aizawa decided to intervene.

"Alright that's enough. Everyone take your seats, (Y/N) sit between Mina and Kaminari."

Mina and Kaminari both pumped their fist in the air and shouted out a 'yes!' Since both happened to be ones who recognized her. Eyes still lingered on (Y/N) as they complied, they sat down and whispered to one another with excited chatter, while some sitting gave questioning glances, hoping to be filled in later on her situation.

"As most of you have probably already realized, she's not from here. I expect you all to help her adjust. Also, there will be absolutely no talking about her behind her back without her permission since that is blatantly disrespectful— no unnecessary posts on social medias either. Other classes have already been informed of her presence so as to not cause a commotion." Aizawa lectured, resulting in some people having varied reactions from agreement to curious questions of 'what do you even mean'.

(Y/N) simply rested her cheek into the palm of her hand, eyes fluttering closed as she struggled to stay awake. She would definitely go to sleep earlier than she did yesterday as she was barely hanging in there now, though that's not surprising as she was always drained.

Aizawa glanced over all his students and a sudden thought hit him after re-calling their over-the-top excitement from before. Although this would confuse many of them, he felt it had to be said.

"I want you to all think about her feelings. She's human too." Aizawa sternly stated, referring to those who had watched the show and perceived her as fictional until now. That stopped the onslaught of questions being thrown at him. Some of them looked down guiltily, as they may have come on too forward for the girl.

They've only known of her ever being 'fictional', so seeing her in the flesh was definitely something new for them, and perhaps they didn't act accordingly.

There were still some who had not watched the show, so they had no clue what all the ruckus was about.

"HUH? Why does everyone know this damn extra?" Bakugo shouted loudly with a scowl on his face— no doubt irritated from being left out and in the dark this whole time.