❒︎ 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

Start from the beginning

She nodded her head.

"Can we check out the shopping district?"

She was curious to see how advanced the clothing was, hoping to find something flashy and eccentric aligned with her tastes. The buildings they have seen so far had greatly amazed her, and the gleam in her eye proved it.

Aizawa was oddly intrigued with her facial features slight change whenever she saw something she didn't recognize and asked about it curiously. He figured it was part of her charm that made her such a loved character in the show "Jojo's bizarre adventure", not that he's watched it.

"Yeah sure, but it's getting late, we can't stay for long." He said as he began to make his way towards the district, people looking over at him weirdly ever so often.

(Y/N) tugged the hoodie she had borrowed from Aizawa further over her head as she walked past people, unsure of who to trust.

When they arrived, (Y/N) couldn't help but let out a small, amused noise.

"Wow...it's really pretty."

It was pretty dim out, so the district was littered with brightly colored lights. There was a large water fountain and many people conversed with one another while shopping in the colorful stores.

Aizawa looked at the girl amused as she gawked at nearly everything.

"I can't wait to tell Avdol about all of this... he would have loved it." She said aloud without realizing, making Aizawa frown at her words.

He wasn't sure who Avdol was, but he could assume it was one of her friends. He looked over at her in pity at the thought of being separated from the people you care about for no reason. It must have been really stressful for the girl.

Feeling a tug on his sleeve, Aizawa glanced over at her.

"Come, I want to look in there." She said while lifting her hand and extending a finger to point at a store diagonal from them.

He grunted in annoyance but still wordlessly followed her as she entered a clothing store. He stood near the entrance as she shuffled around looking at the various jewelry and clothes with curiosity.

"...you people dress oddly." Aizawa had caught her talking to herself as she observed a rather normal looking cropped top.

Aizawa deadpanned as he remembered the... bizarre... outfit she was wearing when he first met her.

'Yeah... we dress weirdly.'

"Oh! Mr. Aizawa, fancy seeing you here!" A voice emerged from over his shoulder making him turn around to see who called out his name. With the formality he could already narrow it down to a few belongings in the establishment he teaches at.

"Yaoyorozu." He simply acknowledged with a nod of his head as he looked over at his student with an apathetic stare.

"Yes, I just wanted to say hello! — who is that?" Momo cut her sentence off as she sweat dropped and tilted her head upon noticing the presence of another person. An unfamiliar girl hid her body behind Aizawa as they clutched the fabric of his clothes and peered around him to look at her with a blank stare.

Momo's lips parted to speak again, but before she could do so, she was interrupted by a muffled shout of a man who was carrying way too many bags then what would normally be considered the result of a shopping spree.

"Lady Yaoyorozu, we must be on our way." He practically begged, seeing as the stores would be closing and she already purchased enough to switch out her entire wardrobe. She turned and nodded before clasping her hands politely in front of her and showing a small friendly smile.

𝐄𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara