She dragged Shahveer to a side of her heart from the whole of it to give space to Tanveer as she easily read from his eyes that he begin growing feelings for her.

And definitely she didn't want to ignore it.

His gentleness, his conduct, his gaze, his every action towards her tells that he begin sowing the seeds of love in his heart for her, in just a night and a morning.

She isn't so cruel to snatch his rights and claim that to be Shahveer's at least.

She could feel his gaze getting intense as he stared at her without blinking for once. He raised his eyebrows asking her to accept the box as he bit his lower lip while a shy smile displayed on his lips.

"Chachu there's hershey's chocolates in it?"
Zahra innocently questioned as Thanzia took the box and begin unwrapping it.

"Umm hmm.."
He sat beside Thanzia.

Silence echoed their room until Thanzia was done bringing almost 250-300 chocolates out of the box.
Her eyes widened as her heart screamed in joy seeing every flavour of hershey's for the first time in front of her eyes.

She couldn't let her voice work as she looked up at Tanveer, who, no doubt, definitely is staring at her as if his eyes are only created for seeing her.

"OHH ALLAH! Soooo many chocolates!"
Zahra yelled in awe.

Even though Hershey's are Thanzia's favourite, she never bought or was gifted so many chocolates together, maybe she didn't also want to waste money in all these. But this...this is.... something she didn't expect from him.

No word yet escaped out of Thanzia's mouth nor Tanveer's but Zahra watched their reactions and then took her kitten box in her hand and jumped down the bed.

"Aani now Chachu is your husband na? Do give him his kissies."
Zahra said as if advising her daughter to behave with her newly wedded husband.

In no second, she left the room surely after closing the door with her tiny hands.

"I...umm... she's cute. Umm..let's..let's go out? To meet.....uhh...yeah..."
He turned his back to her and begin slowly walking towards the door.
He so wished her to act upon Zahra's words, though he can't ask her for it.

"Mmm....Tanveer....."

Her soft voice came out as she clenched her fists and tightly closed her eyes calling him.

Immediately at her voice, he felt his heart aching in pleasure as he stopped walking. He tried to inhale in but found himself breathless.

He turned and shook his head at her.

Thanzia looked at him for a second, unfortunately his beauty again reminded her of Shahveer.
But she shook that thought off wanting to concentrate on her husband right now.

"Umm... actually Ismail bhai ordered to gift you...... chocolates..."
He said.

"Can I kiss you?"