Chapter 200

Thomas and Zara were helping Zaide pack his bags.

His parents were waiting for him in the living room. Neither Zaide nor Thomas needed words to say what they were feeling. Their faces said it all.

Zara left to give them privacy as the heaviness of the silence settled. Tension was thick in the air.

As the door closed, Thomas spun around and pulled Zaide into his arms.

Zaide sighed, relishing the feeling of his lover's arms around him and lips on his.

"I'm happy, but I hate that you're going. I wish you could stay here." Thomas said once Zaide pulled away to take breaths.

The smaller boy chuckled. "Me too, but we live only a couple of minutes away from each other. Besides, we meet everyday at school. On the plus side, you don't have to sneak into my room anymore."

"I don't think your parents would be comfortable letting me into your room, alone, from now on. I think I have to sneak into your room now more than ever."

"I love you." Zaide murmured against Thomas' lips with a smile.

"I love you too." Thomas kissed him until they had to pull apart.

A/N: Finally, I have finished the book. Can't believe it took me 2 years and 4 months to do so. But, so glad that you enjoyed it and stayed till the end.

Likes and comments are always appreciated. I love reading those comments. Gave me encouragement to write more. So, thank you all for reading, voting and commenting.

I will start posting the next book of the series from next month i.e. February. The book is called "Secret Love".

There will be two main gay couples. I think you can guess one couple, but bet can not guess the other. Can you?