Chapter 194

When the young couple returned home, they found Andrew and Molly flirting in the kitchen.

Thomas and Zaide pointedly ignored them and went to freshen up. When Zaide came downstairs, Molly immediately asked where they had been.

"Fell asleep by the lake, mom." Thomas replied. Molly eyed them, but let the matter go.

Andrew, Molly and Thomas prepared for dinner hurriedly.

There was so much chaos in the kitchen and Molly refused Zaide's help. He asked amused, "What happened to you all today?"

Molly took his face in her hands. "There's some people coming over tonight, Zaide, some very important people."

Zaide was curious. Who could they be? Important people? Were they for him?

The smile on Thomas' face made Zaide's heart flutter. Zara was the one who had called Thomas last and put that relieved look on his face.

Could it be...?

"Is my mom coming?" He voiced his question, afraid of the answer. Molly beamed at him, but before she could reply, the doorbell rang.

A/n: I forgot to thank you guys for the 300k reads. It was just this May when the book had reached 100k reads. And now 300k! Thank you guys for reading, voting and commenting. Enjoy. Only 6 more chapters to go.