Chapter 81

I opened my eyes and sat up. Raiden was gone but there was a note.
'Gone to get you some stuff Mio is here. I'll be back as soon as possible'
I smiled and got out of bed. "Hello Taiga." Mio shouted.
"Hello Mio" I said back.
"You seem tense." She said as I sat down on the ground.
"Yeah I am"
"Let me fix that" she shouted
massaging me.
"No really. That isn't necessary" I said attempting to stand up. She put her hands on my shoulders, forcing me to sit down. Then, Raiden walked in with Kaneki and all of my things.
"You're up?" He said dropping a big bag.
"Erm. Yeah" i said standing up.
Kaneki's face was blank yet his eyes were not. They were soaked in jealousy and envy, obviously because I'm stood here in one of Raiden's t-shirts which doesn't look all that good on my behalf. He puts a box down and sighs before walking off.
"Stay here" I said to Raiden before chasing after Kaneki.
"Wait!" I shouted. He turned around.
"I don't want to disturb what you two have going on"
"There's nothing going on, well not on my part I swear. He's my best friend that is all. You have to believe me." I said looking at him. "The other day, in the battle you wanted to kiss me. I'm no longer in a relationship, and I want to kiss you too"
"I'm sorry Taiga but last night Ayato wouldn't shut up about how much he loves you and how he's ruined everything. I can't go behind his back and do that"
"Why? He did it to you when you thought i was dead?" I said confused.
"He may have done it but I am not him." He looked down and sighed. "I'm going to see Hide today. He's been moved to the hospital in the 20th ward so he's with his family. Don't try and look for me." He said walking away.
I walked back inside and got changed.
I walked over to Raiden.
"We're going now" I said grabbing the box with everything in it, including my panda wig/hood and the jewellery and walked to the car. Mio ran over and got in the back whereas me and Raiden got in the front, obviously he was driving,
"Are you not nervous?" He said.
"Of course I am." I sat back and relaxed.