Chapter 66

I was wandering around the streets of the 20th ward when I came across Anteiku. I slowly pulled my hood down, revealing my bright red short hair. I walked into the café and sat down before a waiter that I had never seen before walks over. "Are you new here?" I ask smiling.
"Erm no I've been here for a good 4 or 5 years now."
"What's your name?" I asked looking at this slim, gorgeous girl with brown eyes and medium length brown hair.
"It's Hinami" she said smiling.
"What?!"i shouted standing up. Touka and Kaneki appeared holding hands, wearing wedding rings.
"Are you two married?" I asked.
"Yes we are." they said happily. Then Hide came down the stairs, hugging Hinami. "Love you and i'll see you later" he said pulling Kaneki away.
"Bachelor party" Hinami said smiling. "I'm sorry I don't mean to brag but look, I'm engaged." She said holding out her hand to reveal a ring. I stood up and stormed out of the shop, running into Amon. Before I knew it, I was being attacked by Ryo's kagune. The red wig fell off, revealing my natural hair and that's when Hinami realised who I was. Amon left me dying on the floor whilst my niece, the girl I missed growing up, was murdered right in front of me. I squoze my eyes shut and when I opened them I was in a room. I could see Jason and someone else. I slowly walked over to them to find out it was Kaneki.
"No!" I screamed. "Please Jason stop!!" I shouted.
I just watched as he tortured Kaneki over an over again. I guess this dream was almost like a message, when I leave, I miss way too much and if I carry in staying away eventually I'm going to be left behind...

"Taiga please shush" someone said. I opened my eyes and Raiden was holding me down.
"Where's Ayato"
"Work" he said slowly letting me go.
"Figures" I said sitting up. "I'm sorry. I sometimes scream and shake in my sleep now"
"It's fine but I'm glad you asked me round now" he smiled and sat on the floor with a blanket. I climbed off my bed and sat next to him. He put the blanket over me too.
"I'm sorry I kissed you" he said putting his arms around me.
"Sorry for leading you on. It's not right. I'm cuddling you, dancing with you, inviting you out"
"No. I know you're doing it just as a friend and I understand completely. I don't want anything to change" he said kissing my head. "That was a friend kiss"
I smiled and began to rest my head on his chest. "Do you think I should go back"
"I think you should do what you want. You wanted to leave to start off a life for yourself, why would you leave it?" He said. And he had a point.
"Even knowing Hinami wants to join the aogiri."
"Yes. Even after knowing that. You should let her make mistakes and learn from them."
"This isn't a mistake she should learn from but it's one she could die from."
"Look, all I'm saying is that she misses her mum and her aunt that were both said to be killed by investigators. If you go back, she could hate you because you lied."
"What If I didn't go. What if Hana went." I said smiling.
"What do you mean?"
"I shall go to Anteiku with Ayato and speak with Hinami."
"It's a bit risky don't you think"
"Obviously I don't think it's risky I did suggest it..." I scoffed.
He giggled a bit before taking a deep breath. "You know, I reckon me and you would make a great couple"
I flinched away from him, still with the blanket over me.
"I know you're doing this to wind me up and it's not funny"
"Yes it is." He said pulling me back into his chest. I smiled. I liked his cocky side. It made me feel happy and comfortable around him when he acted like that. I heard the door slam so I shot up. I ran towards it but Raiden put his hand over my mouth and pulled me into the closet.
I stayed quiet, obviously trusting what he was doing when Kaneki appeared. He began tearing up the place but I realised there was something wrong. I pushed Raiden away and burst out of the wardrobe.
"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted.
"Where's Ayato?!" He shouted.
"He isn't here!"
"Well he took something I love so I guess I'll do the same for him"
He grabbed me by my throat and held me up.
Raiden charged at Kaneki but I put my foot out to stop him. I put my hands on his arm.
"Don't make me do this." I said looking at him.
"I'm sorry. You're a nice girl but Ayato was supposedly with my girlfriend."
"Who was your girlfriend."
"Her name was Sachi."
He slowly put me down. "When was he seeing her"
"Like 2 days ago. He was with her today I caught them."
"Wait what?"
"So you didn't know. Seems like he cheated both of us" he slowly moved his hand. I felt like Kaneki had literally just put his hand inside my chest and ripped my heart out.
"Can you leave" I said rubbing my neck.
"What?" Kaneki said.
"Leave. Now" I looked up at him.
"Tell Ayato-"
"-I'm not your messenger. Tell him yourself" I stormed off into my bedroom and gently took the necklace off. I put it on the side and began packing all of my clothes into a bag. I put my long coat over my pyjamas and slung the bag over my shoulder.
I threw the keys at Raiden. "Lock the door on your way out in the morning" I said smiling. I said walking out.
"Hey!" Someone shouted. I carried on walking out with my bag until Kaneki came over and grabbed my bag off me.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Carrying your bag for you like a gentleman."
"Why."
"Well you're coming to mine now."
"No I'm not"
"Yes you are. It's my fault you're not there and I'm not having you out on the streets"
He walked ahead as I stood there shocked. He stopped and turned around. "Are you coming then."
I smile and jogged over to him.

The voting is now on so guys if you could please vote it would mean the world. *__*