Chapter 76

I opened my eyes just as Raiden began to open my door. He sat carried me to my bedroom and put me down on the bed. He went to walk off so I grabbed his arm. "Please stay." I asked.
"Fine. Is the guest room ready?" He asked.
"Not there..." I said letting his arm go. I moved over and patted the empty side of the bed. "Here"
He smiled and nodded. He got in and I took It as an opportunity to lie on his chest.
"I'm sorry about what they did you" he said stroking my head gently.
"So am i"
"Why say that"
"Because I'm just hard to love now. I feel nothing for anybody."
"So if I kissed you right now you wouldn't feel anything?"
"Probably not."
He leant in and kissed me. It was a good kiss, but like I said, wouldn't feel anything. He moved away.
"It was a good kiss but honestly. Nothing" I said blankly.
"Wow. Well with a bit of time and help I can assure you you'll be fine."
"Taiga!!" Someone shouted. "Are you here."
I groaned and moved away from Raiden and walked out of my room.
"I'm here. did Hide not tell you I wanted to be left alone"
"Yeah he did. But I couldn't find you anywhere" Ayato said walking over.
"Look. I'm not in the mood I want to go to sleep. If you don't mind..." I said walking away.
"Look. The aogiri have a meeting tomorrow come." He said grabbing my arm gently letting it go after he said his piece. I nodded and went back to bed.
"Are you okay?" Raiden whispered sitting up. I climbed over him and lay on my side, my back turned to him. I sat up, grabbed his arm and put my head on it, grabbing his hand.
"I want to know you're here at all times. This way if you move or try to, I'll know" I said closing my eyes.
He laughed. "Goodnight" he said cuddling me.

It was early morning, maybe 4am. I sat up and looked at the digital clock.
"Ah. Was off by 3 minutes" I said stretching. I carefully and quietly climbed out of bed and got dressed.
I was wearing a yellow jumper and some brown shorts with some white knee high socks and some yellow pumps.
I walked out of the bathroom to see Raiden sitting there all dressed and waiting. He stood up and grabbed my arm pulling me out of the door.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I'm going to take you out hopefully get you smiling again."

He took me to a park and sat me down on a swing. "Swings always make me happy" he said swinging away to his hearts content. I sat there straight faced watching him have what seemed to be the time of his life. He eventually stopped and looked at me. "Come on you could at least try" he says sighing. I get off my swing and kiss his forehead gently just as the sun is rising. I moved away.
"I can't. It's like I have lost the ability to smile. Thanks for trying" I said walking away. He got up and chased after me.
"Wait!!" He shouted. He ran up to me and smiled.
"I have an idea!" He shouted before dragging me off again.