Chapter 86

I got home and Raiden was waiting for me.
"Why are you back so early?" I asked kicking my shoes off and hanging my bag up.
"Well my best friend decided she would storm out of the classroom leaving me to stu in my own thought of her being violently chopped up."
"And my best friend has a vivid imagination"
He smiled an walked over to me, grabbing me and wrapping me in a warm cocoon-hug. I moved away and looked up at him.
"I gotta have a shower. We'll talk later yeah?" I said.
"Yeah and seeing as though you're down in the dumps how about as soon as you get out of the shower I'll pamper you. Little massage, dry your hair"
"That sounds great actually" I said stretching.
I went to get in the shower when he grabbed my arm.
"How about I run you a nice hot bath."
"Wait? What has gotten into you?" I asked confused. "Has something happened? Why are you bing so nice."
"I-I-I just wanted to be nice"
I held my hands up. "Hey. I'm not complaining." I smiled slightly. "Now go run that bath." I said pointing to the bathroom. He nodded and walked into the bathroom to run the bath.

I was now lay in the bath. My hair was wet but thoroughly washed. I just sat there relaxing, when all of a sudden someone burst through the door. I grabbed as much bubbles as I could to cover myself up.
"Hey!" I shouted.
"I'm not looking I promise but Kaneki is here with Ayato"
"What now? Tell them to go. I'm busy."
"Well I would but-"
"-but what" i said just as he was pushed into the bathroom.
"Guys!!!" I shouted as Kaneki burst in.
"I'm not looking" he said with his hand over his eyes "but this is important."
"So important that you can't wait two minutes for me to get out."
"Taiga we need you! It's important"
"I am naked!" I shouted.
"And were impatient. Get out!" Ayato shouted dragging everybody out. I put a towel around me and got out then stormed out of the bathroom.
"Next time any of you decide to storm on in like a herd of troopers when I am nude I will break your foot off and shove it down your throat? Understand?" They all nodded. "what is it that you wanted?"
"We need you in the aogiri right now" Ayato said.
"Why?" I asked.
"You killed one of our people." He said angrily.
"What do you mean?"
"His girlfriend came to us to report you had killed him."
"Honestly the fact I killed him did you a favour. He didn't put up much of a fight."
"Taiga listen to yourself."
"No. I don't need to listen to me but you fucking do. You have no control over me anymore. I couldn't care less if I killed the entire aogiri, you still wouldn't have a fucking impact."
"Don't talk to him like that!" Kaneki shouted.
"You know what." I said getting mad. "Out both of you" I walked over and began pushing them towards the door. "Both of you out right now" I opened the door and pushed them out.
"Kaneki, that kiss was great but your attitude, is not." I said slamming the door. I sighed and sat down against the door.
"Come on. I promised you I'd pamper you so get up an put some clothes on"
"Seriously?" I asked as he walked over to me. He held his hand out so I took it.
"Get dressed." He said pushing me to my bedroom.

I got dressed and sat down where he told me to before he started brushing and drying my hair.
"See, I can be the best best friend can't i?"
"Yes you can" I said laughing.
"Taiga...." He said quietly.
"Yes...."
"I know I say it all the time but I do really like you."
I grabbed his wrist and turned my head to face him. "I know. I really like you too....just not in the same way. You are a great person but I just" I said as he shut me up with a kiss.
He moved away then stood up. "I will stop doing that eventually. Just for now I-"
"-shhh." I said standing up. He went to speak so I gently put my hand on his mouth.
"You are my best friend but this can't keep happening okay?" I moved my hand and hugged him. "I love you because you are my best friend. I don't love you any more or any less ok?"
"I'm sorry"
"You don't apologise okay?"
"Okay" he said hugging me back.