Chapter 98

I made sure I had my swimming gear today as our school was set to swim. I got to school, with my swim suit underneath my uniform and just walked straight to class. This was my second time sitting through high school and I hated it the first time, although I had Akio with me all the time, back when he was the boy I fell in love with.
I pulled out a book and began reading it, sat at the back of the class.
"Hinata" someone said. I looked up and it was Hinami. "I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I'm also sorry for leaving you on your own in gym class. I'm always alone so I know how hard it is, especially wen you're the new girl."
"It's fine. I'm sorry that I don't give you chance to stick up for yourself"
"Honestly, that's probably never going to happen." She said smiling. she sat down next to me. "People have left me alone since you got here too, which is good, so thank you."
"You're welcome"

All the girls rushed to get changed and I stood there in my small white cap and navy blue swimsuit next to Hinami. "What's all the fuss about?" I asked confused.
"Well, most of the girls are excited to see all the older boys topless but they're nervous because the boys get quite a good look at what they look like underneath the hair and makeup and clothes."
"Ah. They can't wear makeup and do their hair all nice if they're going swimming."
"I don't think it stops them" she said pointing at the girls who were styling their hair.
"Wow. I'm actually shocked."
"I know. But let's go get in the pool before anyone sees us" she said dragging me to the pool. We got in and we were swimming around, having a bit of fun before Tatsuya grabbed me by my arm and pulled me out of the pool.
"She'll just be a sec" he said smiling.
"That's rude as fuck" I said pulling my arm back.
"We need to talk"
"About last night? no. We really don't need to talk. Let's just leave it."
"I was actually wanting to talk about me and you. I think you're cool." He said smiling. "All the boys think you're cool." He said moving his eyes to look at all of the boys staring at me. "I want what everybody else wants." He said smiling. He pulled the sides of my hat towards him until our lips met. My eyes remained open, fairly wide might I add and my arms dangled by my side. "Now get back in the pool." He said picking me up and jumping in holding me.
I swam away laughing and then he and his friends began to mess around with Hinami. One of the boys younger brothers actually took quite a liking to Hinami, which was cute.
"Look at that" I said sitting on Tatsuyas shoulders.
"It's so cute"
"Hey Tatsuya. Mind if I sit on your shoulder." Some girl said. I kissed the top of his head before laughing and going to climb off, but he grabbed my legs.
"Sorry but I'm with my girlfriend. Maybe another time"
I smacks the top of his head. "Don't tell people that" I said smiling.
"Why not"
"I don't want people to think my standards are that low"
He scoffed. "I think it's the other way around. I've just lied about dating a troll"
I giggled and climbed off his shoulders. "Seriously though. You only like me because I'm your boss"
"No. Admittedly, that does attract me a bit more, but it's the fact you're strong and independent and that your nearly 20 and you're such a midget, and despite the fact you're so small, you're so strong, physically and emotionally."
I smiled. "That's kind. Thanks but I'm not nearly 20. I've only been 19 for like 2 months"
"Im 19 in 2 months"
"Wow. Good for you. Would you like a medal"
"Yes I would. But id settle for a kiss?"
I laughed and leant in before smiling. "You can settle for nothing too" I said moving away and climbing Out of the pool.
"I'm a chase, I'm not easy, want me, get me" I winked before walking away to the other end of the pool to find Hinami.
"What did he want?" She asked smiling.
"Erm he wanted to Be with me. He kissed me because he seems to want me because everyone else wants me. Likes having what everybody else desires."
"Wow. He has some underlying issues doesn't he" she said sarcastically.
"I'm with someone. Well, it's complicated" I sighed.
"What do you mean."
"Well, he proposed to me and I said no because I'm too young but how he did it was so perfect."
"How did he do it"
"He pulled me out of my house and we were talking so he got down on one knee, apologised or the fact he didn't have a ring, picked a daisy out of the ground, tied it into a circle an put it on my finger."
"That's beautiful" she said wide eyed.
"We got into a massive ghoul fight and I broke thighs off"
"Ghoul fight?"
"Kagunes out the lot"
"If he really loves you he'll come back" she said smiling.
"Hina', he's not the kind of boy to come back. I honestly think he expects me to go to him but I don't think I can. He's sick, like really sick and I don't think I'm enough anymore. He needs someone strong and I'm not."