Authors note.

A lot of you readers have wrote a lot of comments about how long this story is and I have finally decided enough is enough. Every book has it's last chapter, because everything has to end. I will be writing a second book it'll just be called tokyo ghoul 2 make sure you go check it out. Ill try to follow the manga because the release date for tokyo ghoul re: hasn't been released so I can't follow that like i have been doing so far. I just want to thank every one of you for the support and love you gave this book but the second book will contain so much more drama and sad scenes so make sure you add it to your library and give it a read! If you have any ideas or requests about what you want to see or happen make sure you comment! Also, I'm holding a sort of competition. I want you all to think of a character. Their full name, complete appearance (hair colour, eye colour, size and/or any distinct features you can think of or want to include), age, personality and if you want back ground; like if they're related to anybody or how they're involved in the story. The person that comes up with the best character will be mentioned and the character will be involved in the second book. Either message me your ideas or comment! It's not an amazing competition but it's a way to get you all involved.
The second book will be up in about 11 days so get commenting!!!