Chapter 126

I wake up in my bed next to Takasu, in mine, takasu's, Aoi's and Hinami's new apartment. Ayato and Raiden share an apartment and touka and annoura share one. They're quite small, basically just bedrooms and a bathroom except for my apartment, it has two bathrooms. There's a group kitchen an living room on the third floor. It's basically ground floor-café, first floor, my apartment, second floor Raiden and Ayato and toukas and Ann's apartments and then third floor it the kitchen/living room.
"Morning princess" Takasu whispered rolling over and gently kissing the end of my nose.
"Good morning." I said smiling whilst I stretched. I climbed of bed when Takasu grabbed his jersey that I was wearing.
"Don't go" he said smiling.
"I have to. I've got the first shift" I said grabbing his hand to pull him off me when he pulled me back on the bed.
"Just a cuddle." He said hugging me.
"This is my cafe. I can't not turn up for my first shift." I said smiling. He pulled me close to him by my head and kissed me before letting me go. "Fine. But I hope you know you're missing out on all this" he said pointing at himself.
"I think I'll survive" I said grabbing my uniform and walking quietly into the bathroom and getting changed. I tied my hair up and out some shoes on before walking downstairs. Mr Yoshimaura and Raiden stood there ready to put the sign outside.
"We thought you should do the honour" Raiden said holding out the sign.
I smiled and took it an put it on the window outside.
"We're officially open" i said smiling.
I sat down behind the register when the bell on the door rang so I shot up and itori, Yomo, Uta and Mio walked in.
"Are we the first" itori asked smiling.
"Yeah!" I said ecstatically.
"Okay four coffees please" she asked smiling.
"Here!" Raiden shouted running out of the back with a tray of coffee.
"Congratulations taiga, you tamed raiden" Uta said sarcastically.
"Shush. You're just jealous I've done something with my life."
"Are you implying I've done nothing with my life? I made your amazing mask?" He said.
"And I made your amazing coffee" he countered.
"Well, I will pay you later taiga, okay? Keep the coffees coming" itori said smiling. they all began to drink and sigh an smile, which told me raidens coffee was good.
As soon as people could see everyone sat here enjoying themselves, people started coming in. They were asking about the new cafe and then they obviously sat down and had something to eat or drink.
I sat behind the register smiling when Hinami and Takasu walked down.
"So, seems like quite the hit" Hinami said happily.
"People seem to really enjoy it. Given a few of them are ghouls, but everyone is having a good time. They're all eating the food and they're all happy." I said smiling.
"Well. Since everything is under control here how about i take you out for a bit." Takasu said grabbing my hand.
"Koma! Irimi" I said happily.
"Hello taiga." Irimi said pointing at what she was wearing.
"You're in the uniform!" I shouted smiling.
"Alright I know you're excited but calm down" Raiden said laughing.
"Wait? Are you two working here?"
"Actually yeah. We are" Koma said smiling.
"You guys" I said smiling.
"Everything's slowly getting better" Raiden whispered. "And why didn't you tell me your birthday was tomorrow? Ayato and Hinami had to tell me." He said.
"I haven't told anyone i don't want a big deal made out of it? Okay. Just spend time with my friends"
"No. We're going to celebrate!" He smiled.
"Raiden please don't. It's still too soon to be celebrating anything. Hide died 2 weeks ago."
"Hide is one of the only people I know that would tell you to shut up and celebrate! He's dead taiga but that doesn't mean he's gone. He's still here" he said poking my chest, indicating my heart.
Raiden walked away so I grabbed my chest where he poked it and smiled. I turned around to look at the photo we took yesterday hanging on the wall.
"We'll have to take another one soon. Have you two in it" I said smiling.
"That'd be great." Irimi said serving customers.
"I think the fact you've done this is really great." Koma said rubbing my back.
"It was hard, but worth it." I said looking around.
"I honestly didn't think a ghoul like you could pull this off." Koma said happily.
"Hey! What's that supposed to mean? I saved your life didn't i?"
"He didn't mean it like that. He just means your young and volatile. You're a binge eating cannibal. We're all amazed that you pulled this off. You proved our expectations to be wrong. Take it as a compliment" irimi said cleaning the sides.
"Okay. Thanks Koma." I said smiling.
"It's okay taiga." He said serving some more customers. The café was literally foaming with hungry paying customers, it really felt like anteiku so I ran up stairs and grabbed the old anteiku photo that was saved from the fire and I hung it up next to the one we hung up this morning.
"Gosh. Look at my hair." I said smiling.
"Wow. Is that natural?" Raiden asked confused.
"Yes it was. Look how mischievous I look." I said smiling. I was stood in between kaneki wearing an eyepatch and he had black hair, and then hide wearing the coat i had upstairs. "So much has changed. "I said straightening up the photo.
"Gone but not forgotten." He kissed my head and walked away.