Chapter 68

Me and Kaneki waited at the aquarium for Raiden to come back with his little sister and when he did I was gobsmacked. She was so adorable. She had this short red hair and huge red eyes, I wonder why Itori has never introduced her and Hinami.
"You must be Hana. You must be Kaneki" she smiled and nodded her head at both of us.
"You must be Mio." I said smiling.
"Yes I am. My brother has spoken very highly of you." She says smiling. "You are as pretty as he says" she whispered. I looked at Raiden, who was completely red faced and smiled.
"Blushing Raiden?" I asked.
"Shut up" he said pulling his sister inside. I turned to look at Kaneki.
"Come on." I said smiling.
He tucked his hands into his pockets and proceeded to follow me.

We walked past small tanks of sea horses and clown fish as then got to my favourite part of the aquarium, the tunnel.
You basically walk under a glass tunnel with sharks and so many different fish and it is truly mesmerising.
"Look at the shark" Mio shouted.
"Wow." Kaneki said putting his hand against the glass. "I expected this place to be boring. Turns out it was pretty good. Well done Hana."
He nodded and slowly walked away. I chased after him, followed by Raiden and Mio.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"I'm hungry. Care to join me." He held his hand out. I was made for this...I was made to kill and eat.
I looked at Raiden.
"I'm going to tag along with him for a bit. I'll see you later." I took Kanekis hand and ran off with him. It was exhilarating.

We got to where the cannibal ghouls hang out and Kaneki stood there smiling.
"You be bait. I'll take them out."
"So I jut wait until they're dead or unconscious? Let you have all the fun." But then I thought, if he saw my kagune, he'd know it was me. "You know, actually you do it. I'm fine with being bait." I stood up and walked into the alley way.
"Hello miss. Are you lost" they asked.
"Yes. I don't know how to get to the...erm...mall" I said confused.
"Oh come here and I'll show you." They shouted. I turned my head to look and Kaneki nodded. So I stepped towards them. There were 3 ghouls in total, they didn't look very strong, I could take them all out so when they attempted to eat me, Kaneki swiftly moved in, instantly killing them or knocking them out.
"Wow." I said smiling.
He walked over to me. As he walked close I walked away. What are you doing" I asked confused.
"Nothing. Just tell me to stop" he said. I now couldn't move, I was pressed up against the wall. He put his hand on my face. He was going to kiss me...when he did he would know. I'm surprised he didn't know already to be honest.
He moved in so I put my hands against his chest. "stop" I whispered. I looked up into his emotionless eyes and sighed.
"You are a great guy. I just can't do this. I thought this was just a quick meal break I didn't think it's cause you want to make a pass at me."
He nodded and stepped away. "I should be more considerate. You did just end things with Ayato."
"No. It's not that, i just-"
"-it's fine. I have to go. Will you be okay getting back on your own."
"Yes" I said just as he practically ran off. I sighed and began walking back to his house. I got home and Ayato was there. "Can I explain now." He asked standing up.
I looked at him and nodded.
"Sachi is someone I have been on and off with for a while. She was just on the side. I should've told you about her and I should've told you that I was ending things to her face. I love you."
"If you love me you'll let me join the aogiri" I said.
"You're crazy."
"No. I will grab my things right now and go back home if you let me join."
"Seriously. That's crazy."
"No. What's crazy is I have been hiding from my family now for a while. I want to join, let me." I said looking up at him.
"If I let you join you have to listen to me. When I tell you something is too dangerous you go, okay?"
"Deal." I said smiling.