Chapter 113

I look at Ryouko and smile. "When are they getting back?" I ask smiling.
"Look Taiga I know you're hungry but they'll be back when they're back" she said smiling.
Hinami ran in and sat next to me.
"You're not nine yet you're so big !" I said enthusiastically.
"No taiga you're just so small" she said smiling.
Ryo laughed. "That's gotta hurt" she said walking into the kitchen to answer the phone.
"So mimi. Are you okay?" I asked smiling.
"It's Hinami not mimi" she said agitated.
"Yeah but Mimi is original nobody else calls it you."
"It's stupid" she began sulking.
"Okay thanks." Ryo said walking in. She hung the phone up and sat next to us.
"Taiga. Mum and dad are erm. They died"
"What?" I asked smiling. "Is this a joke?"
"Does it look like I'm joking?!" She shouted.
"Nana and grandad?" Hinami said. "They're gone?" She asked crying.
I shook my head and ran out of the house in the rain. My eyes were shifting, I was starving and now angry.
I looked at the woman walking past and jumped on her back wrapping myself around her, tearing chunks out of her neck and shoulders.
"Taiga!" Ryo screamed dragging me off of the now dead woman. "get a grip!" She shouted. I began growling and went for the woman again so she smacked me full force across the face.
"Get a goddamn grip!" She screamed. "We have been raised to never do this and you break the minute you get bad information! Grow up!"

Flashback over.
I rubbed my face and smiled sadistically. I was sat on the ground against the wall.
"I guess it was after the funeral I began binge eating. I broke like a glass being thrown against a brick wall." I looked up and tatsuyas head started tipping to the side. I crawled over and straightened him up.
"Despite the fact you didn't know me you were loyal and I let you die." I slammed my head against the wall again and sighed.
"Let's go then." I said standing up. I sighed and walked away, followed by Takasu, carrying Tatsuyas body and Aoi walking over to me.
"I'm sorry about your sister" he said rubbing my back.
"Sorry about your cousin." I said walking away.
"Taiga!!!" Someone screamed. Aoi grabbed my arm and flung himself in front of me. "Ann?" I said confused. She ran over and hugged me. "I'm so sorry about tatsuya" she said moving away and indicating him on takasu's back.
"Look Ann I need you to find Raiden and tell him I'm safe."
"Okay sure." She nodded before running off.
"Let's go." Aoi said. He picked me up and he and Takasu both ran off. He put tatsuyas body in the back and Aoi put me down in the back of the car.
"Put your seatbelt on" he said slamming the door shut. I put the seatbelt on and sat back. I turned to look out of the window to see Kaneki and Raiden. Takasu and Aoi got in the car and began to drive away. Raiden and Kaneki hadn't seen me but they were looking for me. I put my hand on the window and sighed as we drove a away. We got to the bridge but there were CCG there. I got out of the car along with Takasu and Aoi. Arima and a few other ghouls stood there.
"Taiga. You're still alive an kicking." He said taking out his quinque. Aoi and Takasu went for him but I held my arms out. "Don't" I said slowly walking over. I walked over to Arima and went for him but he moved and practically threw me over the bridge. I clung on for dear life.