Chapter 29

Kaneki's POV
I stormed inside. Boyfriend?! She has a boyfriend? Why has she moved in so quickly? I didn't know she was even considering having another boyfriend? Hinami ran after me so I turned around.
"What?" I asked.
"He's not really her boyfriend" she said smiling. "He wants to be her boyfriend but she said she's in love with you! She loves you Kaneki!" She said smiling.
"No she doesn't. I was so mean to her. I'm not surprised if she's planning on leaving again"
"She never wanted to leave in the first place. She had to to save me! Both times actually. She left you for me. I've caused all of this. Oh my god I'm so sorry? This is all my fault." Hinami said getting herself all upset.
"No. It's not. I've been an arse to her. Does she really love me?"
"Yes! How could you be so blind? Like seriously. If she has a boyfriend why would she keep coming back even though she keeps nearly dying? Because she loves you kaneki. Everything she does is for you. She left the first time to protect me and you. Tsukiyama wanted her and she thought if she left he'd leave you alone. She didn't know Jason would come after you. When she left the second time with Jason, she knew if Jason was with her, he couldn't hurt you. She loves you. Despite her history with Akio , she wants you"
"History?"
"They dated a long time ago then she thought he died but he didnt"
"So they didn't even break up?"
"Just shut up!!! She loves you! Now I and tell her how you feel before you lose her"

Taigas POV
Look, I know I should've probably run after Kaneki and explain myself but I just didn't want to deal with all of the hassle. "You can fix that mess" I said to Akio sounding rather agitated.
"Alright calm down I'll speak to him now. Where you off to?"
"I'm going to eat."
"Ohhh no you're not."
"I'm not going to kill anyone I'm just going to a café have something food like there." I said walking off. I was definitely not going to a café. I walked into a dress shop and bought a black dress with a matching masquerade mask and matching gloves. I put it all on and had all of my hair up. I knew exactly where I was going and exactly what to do.

I'm sat in Tsukiyamas 'place of dining' blending in with the crowd. I'm looking around and so far things aren't that bad. To be honest I'm shocked at the turn out. I can see hundreds of ghouls awaiting the inevitable gory death of a civilian, plucked off the street, it's disgusting, but at the same time rather fascinating.
Tsukiyama walks in stage and the crowd roar up in cheers. He begins to speak to the crowd like this is all one big performance. But then Ayato appears beside him. Both of them together is never good and I am slowly starting to regret my stupid decision to come here. I stand up and begin to make my way to the doors.
"You over there? Where are to going?" Ayato shouts. I squeeze my eyes shut and slowly turn around.
"Just to erm get some air. Bit stuffy in here" I said continuing to walk off.
"Taiga...please sit down" Tsukiyama shouted smiling. My body tensed. How did he know it was me. Why'd I even come here in the first place?! I looked at the door and practically ran for in and ran out onto the streets. I ripped the dress and gloves off, I had clothes underneath so it was fine. Then took my hair down an ran off.