Chapter 110

I had my mask and wig on as I ran around to find Annoura when I heard screaming and shouting. I followed it just as Ann killed an investigator. I looked around and there were so many ccg bodies scattered around but when Ann saw me she broke down.
"What's wrong?"I asked nervously.
"It's Raiden. Tatsuya was killed so he went after the people that did it."
"Tatusya's dead?" I asked confused.
She pointed so I turned around to see his body.
"No." I said quietly. "who did it?" I said looking at his body.
"Arima."
"No! Raiden can't go after him he'll be killed"
"I know I tried I stop him but-"
"-we have to go get him now!" I shouted running off following his scent. I saw him fighting Arima...that's when i knew who he was. Arima and I met a year or so ago and he loved me but he had no idea as to what or who I was, practically blinded by love.
"I'll go an distract him you grab Raiden and go" I whispered.
"You have a plan?" she asked confused.
"No. I'm just going with the flow"
I ran towards Arima and just a he went to stab Raiden I blocked his attack with my fire like blade.
"Ah. What have we here. A young ghoul thinking she can take me on?" He said confused. Annoura swooped in and attempted to take Raiden but he wouldn't leave. "Ah. You want to save the boy" he said before pushing me out if the way and going to stab Raiden but Noro thankfully pulled him away. Itori stood next to Noro with Raiden so I told them to leave and they did.
Annoura then left as well, not because she's selfish or anything but because she needed to help some more ghouls.
"I have someone of value to you" I said dodging his attacks.
"Who?"
"Suzuya juuzou"
he stopped attacking and stood still. "Is he dead?" He asked.
"No I saved his life"
"You're a ghoul you'd never save a life." He said vindictively. I ripped the mask and wig off and threw them on the ground.
"Taiga" he said blankly.
"Arima." I said, reflecting his emotional response.
"I heard about you on the news."
"It's a shame that you didn't know who I was when you fell for me"
"If Id have known I would have executed you in your sleep."
"You were always quite the hopeless romantic weren't you" I said dodging his attacks. All of a sudden I felt something grab me and rip me away from Arima whilst Eto flew in.
"Boss' friend" someone said. I turned around and Naki stood there. I smiled and ran over hugging him.
"You're okay?" He said.
"And you're here. I didn't expect that." I said confused.
"I came with him" he said stepping to the side. Ayato appeared.
"Wow. I can't believe you're here" I said in shock.
"You didn't think id leave you to come here alone did you" he said walking over. Inches away from him, I was ripped off of the building by one of arima's 'gadgets' and thrown straight on to the floor. I have broken my leg and I look down to see my foot pointing the other way.
"That's not attractive" I said twisting it back, the noise it made was vile.
"Neither is that" Arima said indicating the fact I just did that to my leg.
"Why don't you just get it over with Arima...just kill me"
"I'm not stupid I know If I wasted my energy on you now you'd just heal anyway...I'll wait until you're more exhausted then you are now and when that time comes I will kill you, effortlessly." His quinque was like akiras, like a whip so he went to whip me but instead the thing went around my throat. He then dragged me towards him. I couldn't breathe, genuinely couldn't breathe, is this how I was to leave this world, at the foot of a monster? I tried to pull it off my neck but it was no use. I looked up at him and watched as the shine washed over his glasses. I slowly stood up and watched as his face twinged with anger. He tried to pull me back to my knees but it didn't work, now despite the fact I couldn't breathe properly, I was still determined to beat this guy. I then jumped up slightly, kicking him in the face. His glasses flew off and he let go of his quinque. I pulled it off my neck and began violently coughing. The fact that it was wrapped around my neck so tightly made my neck bleed. He put his glasses back on and flung back just as Eto re appeared.
"Leave. This ones mine" she hissed.
"I don't want him." I Said stumbling back. Ayato picked me up bridal style and jumped onto the roof to Noro an Naki.
"Where's Raiden" i asked nervously.
"I don't know Itori left with him. He was dying, a single minute longer and he would've died out there and she's pissed off that he's so stupid."
I stood next to Ayato and Naki looking down nervously. This was war.