Chapter 77

We got to a nature reserve but obviously it was quite muddy so I stopped walking.
"What is it?" He asked.
"It's muddy. I'll ruin my shoes."
He sighed and walked over before walking over. "Climb on" he said. "On my shouders"
I got on his shoulders and he began to walk.
"Wow. It's beautiful" I said looking around.
"How's the smile coming?" He asked.
"It's not coming." I looked ahead of me and realised I had been here before.
"Raiden, carry me to that tree." I said pointing at a huge willow tree in the middle of the reserve. He carried me over and that's when I saw it. I put my hand on it and my other hand over my mouth in shock. "Oh my god." I said quietly.
"Wow. Tai and Ryo. When was this"
"This was when I was at least 6. Ryo was about 20. We came to this park with our parents once. Hinami was about 2. Wow."
"Quite the age gap between you and your sister"
"Yeah I know." I said as a small smile worked it's way on my face. I climbed down and began looking around.
"You'll ruin your shoes" he said smiling.
"I buried a thing here with everyone when we were here"
I saw the small bush and pulled it up out of the ground. I then began digging when there was a small metal box. I picked it up. I opened the box.
"Wow." I said in shock.
"Is that you." He asked.
I grabbed the box and stood up.
"Yeah that's me. That's Hinami. Ryo mum and dad" I said pointing at all of them on the dirty picture inside the box.
"We need you right now" someone said from behind me. I turned around and it was Kaneki.
"What for?" I asked.
"Matters Of buisness"
I sighed and handed the box to Raiden.
"Try and cheer me up later" I said walking away with Kaneki.