Chapter 125

It's been about two weeks since everything happened and me and Raiden have gotten really close with each other....but not in the way you'd think. Honestly Raiden is okay now with being my best friend maybe because I've gotten extremely close to Takasu and yes, in the way you think. Him and Aoi are really good with Hinami and Takasu was really kind and supportive. He's the distraction I needed....if that doesn't sound as horrible as think it does.

"Taiga!" Raided shouted.
I turned around and ran at him smiling. As I jumped up at him he caught me.
"Put me down." I said laughing. So he dropped me. "now I'm covered in sand! What was the need!" I shouted. He shook his head and helped me up.
"Lighten up T." Ann said smiling.
"I would but this dress was expensive!"
"Taiga!" Ayato shouted. "It's time!"
I smiled and ran over. "The mansion is fully sold?" I asked.
"Yeah! So now we can go to the café and meet the guys there and start decorating it. I've taken all of the stuff out of his akios house and it's all in the vans so we give them the go and they'll start moving it into our apartments above our new café. It still doesn't have a name."
"Yes it does!" Hinami shouted. "hogo-sha" she smiled.
Ayato smiled and nodded his head. "Guardians?"
"Yeah. She wants it exactly like anteiku" I said smiling.
"Well come on then!" He shouted. "Hogo-sha is ready!" He shouted.
"I thought we had to move everything in?" I said confused.
"Actually" Hinami said walking over.
"We had everything moved in earlier. That's why we suggested coming to the beach."
"Wait what?" I said happily.
"We all figured that if we could all move in there straight away you'd be happy. You've been so stressed lately and we thought this might cheer you up" Takasu said walking over.
I hugged him before moving away.
"Sorry!" I said sadly.
"It's fine" he smiled.
"But thank you" I said welling up.

They drove me to the café blindfolded before pulling up to the café. They helped me out of the car and took off the blindfold. "It looks exactly like anteiku" I said smiling.
"Look inside" Hinami said pulling me inside.
Mr yoshimaura walked around the corner with uniforms for us all. I ran over and hugged him smiling. "You're here." I said happily.
"I can't let you run a café by yourself taiga. You wouldn't know what you were doing."
I laughed and looked at Ayato waving a camera around. "First picture to hang up on the wall?" He said smiling.
"Yes!" I shouted ecstatically.
I ran out of the cafe and stood with Hinami and then everyone lined up.
"Picture time" Raiden shouted setting up a tripod for the camera. He ran over and put his arm around me. "Three seconds guys." He shouted.
"One. Two. Three" he shouted just as the picture took.