Chapter 100

We arrived here not so long ago and the wig was itchy so I snuck into some girls cabin, took some of her ski trip uniform and grabbed a sled. "Taiga" someone said. I slowly turned around to see Raiden and Kaneki.
"Are you two kidding me" I said angrily. "I want one trip and you have to follow me."
"We wanted I make sure you were okay. I'm gonna find Hinami you two have fun" Kaneki pulled his goggles down and snowboarded off.
I looked at Raiden and sighed. " so where's Ayumi then. Presuming you did bring her"
"funny thing actually, the older years of most schools and younger years of uni have been sent here on a trip. Me Kaneki and Ayato are all here. You also have our uniform on. The girl version. So when Ayumi sees you she's going to know who you are."
"Good for her." I put the sled down and he sat on it. I got on behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "You should have told me you were all coming"
"Why"
"We could have shared cabins. Now I'm Sharing one with Hinami, Tatsuya and his friend."
"You'd seriously share a cabin with me, Ayumi, Kaneki and Ayato."
"Actually no I wouldn't. That's just a cabin of awkwardness"
"I know" he said pushing us a bit I get us going so we could slide down the hill. I began giggling as we slid down the slope, that was until we got to the bottom of the hill, hit lump of snow, and were launched out of it, landing face first into the snow. Raiden lifted me out of the snow, still holding me in his arms like a dog.
"That was fun" he said happily.
"It really wasn't"
He sighed and dropped me into the snow. "You're an ass" I said standing up, just as I was whisked off my feet again.
"Shit. Soz boss" someone said helping me up.
"Tatsuya" I said confused.
"Hey. This is Itori's bother right?" Tatsuya said pulling up his goggles.
"Yeah. Raiden" Raiden nodded awkwardly.
"Where's your white hair gone?"
"It's called a wig and I got rather tired of wearing it"
"I really like this hair" he said flirtatiously.
"She has a boyfriend" Raiden said defensively.
"You do? So that kiss. Moment of weakness" he said winking.
"No. It was a moment of separation. We had broken up, were together again now"
Raiden stood there in shock.
"It was a one sided kiss an he knows" I said to Raiden.
"Your tongue didn't feel one sided" Tatsuya teased.
"Right i didn't kiss you back and there was no tongue" i shouted. I looked at Raiden. "Kaneki knows" I turned to face Tatsuya. "The eyepatch knows."
"Wait. did you purposely put emphasis on the 'eyepatch' so you could make out to me that he is in fact your boyfriend. It was a brazen attempt but I'm not going to stop flirting with you because your boyfriend happens to be one of the most notorious ghouls in existence. I also know you are too. I know a lot about you, 'binge eating tiger'" he pulled his goggles down and nodded. "I'll see you back at the cabin" he said before skiing off.
"I hate that guy" Raiden scoffed.
"You jealous"
"What? That I was in love with you and you'd go mad if I made a move and you supposedly kissed him back"
"I don't kiss him back we were swimming at school and he pulled me up out of the pool and kissed me."
"Wait. So he's soon you in a bikini"
"No. A swim suit. A one piece"
"Still in less then what I've seen you" he said winking.

Later on, I p!ut the wig on and put my red bikini on before getting into the hot tub. Honestly, this was how something would look in a movie. The sky was black, covered in stars. You could see the ski mountains and some people skiing down them, which was actually punishable on this resort because of how dangerous it was. I was just watching it all from quite high up in my cabin on the top of a mountain. Quite surreal to be honest. I was all alone just relaxing in this hot tub.
"Hey." Someone shouted walking inside. I turned my head to see Tatsuya.
"Oh great" I sighed.
"You know what we should do" he said walking over to me. "Skinny dip" he climbed into the hot tub, in swimming bottoms, thankfully.
"How did you know about my old nick name" I asked.
"I know quite a lot about you. I know you're number three on the ccgs most wanted list. Just on top of Kaneki. Supposed you're on top a lot" he said smiling.
"You make everything so sexual."
"I also know you've managed to escape the ccg countless amount of times and that you are a kakuja and a double kagune user. Ukaku and bikaku"
"Are you a stalker"
"No. Just intrigued. you're not normal and there's more to you and I like to find things out."
"You won't like what you find out if you keep digging so just stop"
"I don't care."
I shook my head and climbed out of the hot tub before getting into my pyjamas and turning on the tv.
"The eyepatch is not the only ghoul the ccg are on the look out for. Now the 'tiger'. Investigators say she is ruthless an will stop at nothing to get what she wants." I turned the tv off. "Hinami" I thought. Without putting my shoes on, I ran to their cabin, as cold as it was, I didn't stop.
I burst through the door to see Kaneki holding Hinami.
"How is she alive" she said crying.
"Hina'" I ask walking over. She looked up and smiled.
"You've got brown hair" she said standing up.
"No" I said confused. She walked over and pointed out some hair sticking out from under my wig. she gently tugged at the hair before realising it was a wig. she pulled the wig off and inspected me further.
"All this time. All this time I thought you were my friend and you're a liar" she looked down and saw I wasn't wearing any shoes. "You were in a rush to get here but why, Hinata. If that is your name" she looked at the tv and back at me. "Oh god" she said in shock. "please tell me I'm not hallucinating." She said softly. She walked over and wrapped her arms around me. "Is it you. Is it really you taiga" she said crying into me.
"Hinami"
"Is it you." She said moving away.
"Yes" I said nervously.
"I want you to explain why you left me thinking you were dead"
"You were all in danger If I stayed. They found out who I am and they would eventually find out who you are. It was only a matter of time. I couldn't risk you all getting killed."
"So you lied? Then came back"
"I needed to see you again. So yeah."
"You've been pretending to be my friend all this time?" She asked nearly crying.
"I wasn't pretending"
"Your my aunt! Not my friend"
"Hinami-"
"-why are you on this trip! Go back to pretending you don't know me"
"Hinami"
"Just leave!" She shouted.
"I'll just head back to my cabin then"

When I got back, I put my wig on as the investigators still knew what I looked like, put some skinny jeans, a hoody and my converse on. I packed everything up and nodded. I grabbed a pen and pad off the counter and wrote a note.
If you're reading this, I'm probably gone. Hinami needs space and I'm willing to give it to her. I won't be easy to contact so a week after you guys get home I'll find you at Anteiku. Raiden, you've been such a great help to me and I could never ask for anyone better so thank you, but I'm moving out. I'm dangerous and I push people away... And Kaneki. I love you so much, too much actually...so I have to let you go...for your own good. You know how when you buy a pair of trainers and one is laced up perfectly and the other is a flop so you have to unlace the perfect shoe just so they match..well, I'm Un lacing you and it's not fair. I wish you all the happiness in the world but I'm letting you go. You should all move on with your lives, I'm just keeping you from living them fully and it isn't fair, and for that I am sorry. Kaneki, the day you saved me with Touka was the best and worst day of my life because I was reunited with Hinami and I met you. Meeting you gave me these feelings that are unexplainable, I feel as though if something was to happen to you, it would happen to me too. I'm in love with you and I fell so hard for you. I will be resigning from both positions at the groups, clowns and Aogiri and I will be going into hiding. Like I said, I will contact you first. Hinami chan, I'm really sorry for everything I've done. I understand that you hate me but when I make contact with you guys, it will be one sided and you will not see me.
Good bye and good luck.
Taiga x

I took the promise ring Kaneki made for me and put it on the note before catching the last bus to the airport and using my open ended ticket to go back home.