New Chapter/Weekday, Feedback Requested

FREQUENCY: This novel is 65 chapters, each around 2000 words or so. I will upload a new segment each weekday beginning Nov. 23 (5 per week). I am excited to share my novel with the Wattpad community.

FEEDBACK REQUESTED: Vote via the STAR if you like the chapter. Give me feedback on anything, please.

I researched historical facts in detail, revised and edited many times, yet some of you may still find errors. Though I have read the contents aloud all the way through, and discussed it much with friends, I imagine there will still be instances where what a reader receives is different from what I thought I had communicated. I hope to get feedback to help me learn and improve. Please let me know what you think!

For constructive criticism, if you see any problems or errors, please let me know.

I'm open to listening to concerns or differing opinions. Each person's point of view is a valid one. I will "seek first to understand".

If you see anything that you think could be better, great. It will help to get specific feedback.

And, of course, if there is anything you like, tell me. But please give details. General good or bad statements, like "it sucks" or "not bad" or "great" evoke emotions, but I want to learn.

I look forward to the conversation. Thanks, and a virtual hug to all of you!

Aloha from Hawaii, -Bill

Please vote (click star), comment, and/or follow. Thanks! -Bill