R.S - Kill Them With Kindness

Word Count : 1208

Requested By : Falsehood_Bish

-
Pwjrowjeoe- I hope I did ok with your request. I quite enjoyed typing it up-   :)

-
A disease spreads across the server and it starts with Stress and Ren having too much fun with bubbles and positivity. 
-
I saw rare pair friendship fluff and I immediately thought of The Amazing World Of Gumball when Darwin and Gumball both get high on happiness.
-

Previously...
Wels chuckled. "I suppose you're right. This makes me wish that there was some fun and laughs today really."

iJevin shrugged. "Sure. Maybe we could get Ren and Stress to go- sprint around and laugh a whole lot. That'd cause some havoc."

The two stood their for a hot minute in silence before suddenly bursting out in a fit of laughter.

"Oh my stars, Jev! That'd be brilliant, they'd go around blowing bubbles and making everyone laugh." Wels said, adding to the scenario further.

Jevin bubbled with laughter even more. He couldn't get himself to stop either. Who was he kidding? This was the most interesting conversation he had had all day today.

"Bubbles?!" iJevin wheezed. "Oh my gods- Stress and Ren would infect Bdubs first with laughter!"

"Stars you're right!"

And now the conclusion...
-
-

Do you ever just wake up sometimes and just grin like the biggest moron on the planet? Do you ever just lay there and think that nothing could ever ruin your mood that day?

Well Ren and Stress both thought so at that moment.

The day had seemingly dragged on forever and the two of them- out of boredom got together and made plans to hang out.

Immediately after they saw each other for the first time that boring day, it's like the server itself became less gloomy. Like the sun itself became 10 times brighter and the animals became more chirpy.

Currently, the two were both laughing on the jungle floor. Aka the Jungle that Stress shared with Scar, Grian, Mumbo and Iskall.

Neither of the two Hermits knew why they had started laughing. It just sort of happened and neither of them cared.

Ren wheezed for air, his ears were flat on his head as he held a hand against his chest and looked at Stress. "No! What we gotta do is-is steal the diamond throne from the Town Hall!"

Stress held her stomach, wiping some tears from her eyes. "But Iskall and Mumbo already did that!"

"We should do it again!"

Yeah- that was basically their entire interaction from when they first met up to this present point. Their laughter had been filling the entire jungle for nearly an hour now.

Stress' pupils suddenly went huge. She sat up and composed herself then looked at the dog hybrid hermit. "You wanna know what would make this even better?"

Ren sat up, also composing himself. His pupils had suddenly become huge too. He grinned brightly. "What?"

"Bubbles would make this so much better!" Stress blurted out, rising to her feet.

Ren tilted his head, pausing for a moment. "Which ones?"

"Yes!"

Person Switch
Bdouble0100 was busy working on his hill mansion. He of course had been sleeping the night away and was having a pretty decent time working. Sure he would stop and take a break but otherwise he was pretty occupied with his own stuff.

He was just placing the last few couple of blocks down to help bring out more detail when he heard the distinct noise of fireworks going off.

Bdubs blinked. Did he have visitors?

Turning around and freeing his hands of any materials and tools, Bdubs looked up to see two overly giddy looking people landing down on his hand built mountain.

Bdubs flashed a smile."Oh hey gu-AH!" Bdubs practically jumped out of his skin.

Standing on his mountain was Rendog and Stress. But they both looked weird.

Both of their pupils were huge, almost to the point of Bdubs not being able to see any whites in their eyes. They both had containers of bubbles in their hands, including the wands that came with them.

The builder stared at the two, glancing between them and then to the bubble containers in their hands. "Did you drink from those things or something?! What's wrong with your eyes?!"

Both Stress and Ren parted away and started to approach Bdubs in a circle like movement. They were surprisingly well coordinated dispite looking like they chucked 50 gallons of bubbles.

Stress spoke up. "Come on Bubbles! You can help make this boring day go away!" Her voice was all high and chirpy.

"Yeah! Join us Bubbles!" Ren added.

Bdubs shakily backed away as the two approached. He was fucking getting jumped by two of the nicest Hermits on the server. The fuck?!

Suddenly Ren lunged for him and Bdubs yelled out.

The two fell back onto the ground.

Bdubs struggled against Ren as Stress seemingly laughed at them. Ren was laughing with her as he pinned Bdubs to the ground.

The laughter almost felt contagious had Bdubs not been overpowered with mild fear and confusion. Though that feeling was slowly diminishing and being replaced by a weird giddy feeling.

Before Bdubs knew it he had completely stopped struggling and lay on the ground. His own laughter joining Ren and Stress'.

Suddenly Ren's arms had gone from pinning Bdubs down to pulling him up into a hug.

Bdubs felt his chest continue to bubble with the weird giddy feeling.

"Let's go get others to help chase this boring day away!" Stress proclaimed outloud.

Bdubs wanted to say no, but honestly, he didn't feel like it anymore.

"Yeah!"

Person Switch
Mumbo let out a groan, slumping down against a small pile of shulker boxes that had been being increasingly getting bigger over each hour.

He had been mining for the majority of the day trying to gather diamonds and other resources and he had just finished bringing up more shulker boxes up from his mining session, bringing them to his base.

Mumbo rubbed his eyes. Feeling exhausted.

The sounds of fireworks going off over head caught his attention. The fireworks sounded extremely loud, indicating that there were multiple.

Mumbo felt his heart rate spike. He had bad experiences with many people possibly flying over with fireworks and elytras so naturally, Mumbo shot to his feet and looked up into the sky.

Three hermits landed down soon after Mumbo had risen to his feet. Stress, Ren and Bdubs.

Mumbo flinched, breathing a mild sigh of relief. He gave a smile. "Oh, hey guys. What's up?"

Stress giggled, looking up at him. She looked mildly off, but she was smiling. "Hi Bumbo! Us three was wondering if you wanted to help chase away all the boredom today!"

Mumbo nervously chuckled. It's like he could feel the three Hermits' laughter and happiness. He watched as the three approached him while he stood in place like an idiot.

"How do you reckon we do that?" Mumbo asked nervously, eyeing the three.

The three all held their smiles. It was now that Mumbo could tell something was horribly off about all of them.

Their eyes. Oh gods their eyes.

"Join us Bumbo! Help us chase away all the boredom today!"

-

Fin

AHHHH- Mildly terrifying ending-