Hermitcraft Headcanons - #3

Word Count : 603

Warnings : Mentions of murder, blood, conflict, war, ptsd, guilt

Season 5 Edition

During season 5, it was always a gamble on what would happen between the NHO and La Revolution. Someone could die, someone would get kidnapped, ect. Season 5 was a pretty hectic season to be in.

La Revolution and the NHO actually fought against each other in battle and it was crazy. The war was huge and it set all 26 hermits against each other.

If Grian were in season 5, the entire thing would have been way worse.

Grian actually doesn't know what happened in season 5. He just thinks it was boring shenanigans like the past seasons.

Xisuma was far too weak to even attempt to fight or stop the war since the jump from the fourth season to the fifth was very difficult since some glitches happened.

Stress was scared out of her mind when the NHO came after her. So during season 5 she hid with Mumbo at times at his water base.

Mumbo originally wanted to stay completely neutral. But he was eventually persuaded by Iskall and Ren to join Viva La Revolution.

All the Hermits picked sides during season 5. Nobody was safe on their own, it was similar to a Mafia, you were easier to pick off if you were on your own and with no alliances.

Most of the Hermits sided with the NHO for obvious reasons. The Hermits that didn't were Iskall, Ren, Wels, Mumbo, Stress, Cleo and Xisuma. Those seven Hermits banded together and formed Viva La Revolution.

The seven core members of La Revolution somehow managed to survive every attack and every assault the NHO threw at them. They even managed to send their own attacks out and somehow succeeded, much to the NHO's annoyance.

Iskall and Bdubs are both pretty tense with each other even after the events of season 5, but it doesn't show.

After the huge massive ending battle, Mumbo developed a tremor- (Where the person involuntarily shakes and trembles) -that didn't seem to go away. It was very noticable in his hands and arms if he tried to hold still at first, but he slowly got better at keeping calm and hiding it. The tremor comes back if Mumbo is put into stressful situations, aka pvp situations.

Stress had a lot of survivors guilt, the guilt is also still with her going past season 5 she just hates talking about it since it gives her bad feelings and such.

Both Bdubs and Iskall can agree that they both feel guilty for putting the server through a war. Not that either of the two will admit that aloud.

The final battle that happened took place in the NHO's own jungle. The jungle war lasted for 6 months.

They had a lot of clashes and fights. Most of the fights ended with La Revolution managing to successfully flee and escape and the NHO gaining the territory.

Biomes they fought in were the Messah, ocean, plains, the frozen tundra and in all sorts of jungles.

They plan to keep season 5 almost like a mystery to Grian. They all know they did a lot of horrible stuff to each other back in season 5 but it was in the past.

Some acts were crueler than others, which the 26 hermits would agree on. But it's not like they could show weakness then. They had literally gone to war. A lot of Hermits were forced through respawn and a lot of Hermits were forced to take their first real kills here. Whether they wanted to or not.