RS = Hermits Vs. Blocks

Word Count : 1007

Warnings : Swears, arson, hermits being little shits,

Requested By : Serena_Animates_Lyfe

=

I woke in a cold sweat from my writers block and now I must w r i t e-

Its just Scar, Mumbo and Iskall burning the blocks they hate the most and starting the most fierce and passive aggressive cult to trump them all.

=

"Hey Iskall!"

The Swede stopped, at first confusion flooded his mind as he had not seen a lot of hermits about in the shopping district today.

But when it finally hit him that someone was calling out to him, he began to scan around, eventually turning around in a 180.

His eyes landed on a very familiar green eyed hermit.

Offering a smile, Iskall waved and watched the hermit come up. "Hey Scar, what's up?"

Scar offered a smile in return as he stopped in front of the Swede. "Oh, nothing much really. Just my seething rage."

Iskall blanked. "What?"

From the happy and innocent looking smile on Scar's face, the last emotion that Iskall thought the man would be feeling would have been rage.

"Uh, why are you seething in rage?" Iskall questioned, his confusion returning to him, along with a mild fear he never thought he'd feel when around the green eyed hermit.

Scar gave a weak chuckle and scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Well, you see the thing is, I actually need your help because I think you're the best hermit for it."

Iskall swallowed. "Are you gonna mug me or something?" He expressed, taking a couple of steps back.

Scar stopped, appearing to draw a blank before he burst out laughing. "No I'm not gonna mug you! I was gonna do that to Hels later but that's besides the point!"

The Swede licked his lips, clenching his hands into fists before relaxing them. He at least wasn't gonna get mugged for diamonds or something. "Okay," He drew out. "So they what do you need help with?"

Scar pulled himself together, wiping some tears from his eyes that had conjured up due to laughing. "You're good at burning blocks. Would you agree? Specifically burning and destroying diorite?

"Uh, yeah. I'd say I do a pretty good degree of arson towards diorite."

Scar beamed. "Great! Because that's what I need help with!"

Iskall blinked. "Burning diorite?"

"No! Committing arson against Purpur blocks!" Scar chirped cheerfully. "So what do you say? Will you help me?"

Iskall could only stand there in slight shock. Scar was like- what? One of the most innocent and sweet hermits? And here he was asking him if he could assist him in his conquest of mass block genocide.

And the answer that came out of Iskall's mouth was-

"Sure, why not?"

=

Mumbo glared at the block that was sitting on the ground in front of him. He had his netherite pickaxe gripped tightly in his hand. He had no idea how many Glazed Magenta Terracotta blocks he had picked up, but it was slowly becoming more mind breaking and blood boiling.

His whole inventory was completely full of the ugly looking block and Mumbo swore that he was going to lose his mind if he had to hold onto them for much longer.

"Psst!"

Jolting out of his half crazed mind, Mumbo shot around and frantically scanned the area around him. His knuckles went white as the grip on his pickaxe increased dramatically.

"Who's there?" He called out, straightening his posture the best he could so that he appeared taller.

Two shadowy figures were stowed away, just within the tree line around the area MJ was working in. The silhouettes looked familiar, but the mustached hermit couldn't quite place names to them yet.

"Mumbo," One of the figures called out in a whisper. "Come closer."

Mumbo frowned, hesitating due to his caution and skepticism. "Scar?"

"Just come closer!" The figure insisted again, this time with a more forceful vocal tone.

Mumbo's red eyes narrowed before he threw all caution to the wind and did as he was commanded to.

He stopped once he was standing just outside of the forest tree line. "What?"

A hand suddenly shot out from the shadows.

At first, Mumbo thought he was gonna get grabbed so he braced himself and shut his eyes. But the grab never came, nor did the pull.

Cracking one red eye open, Mumbo saw that the hand had stopped half way to him, holding a flint and steel. It was now that the mustached hermit could see two colors. Green and a cyan light.

Green eyes for Scar and the glowing cyan light for Iskall.

Mumbo opened his other eye and immediately looked down at the flint and steel in Iskall's hand.

"Join our arson against all hated blocks, cult." Scar whispered.

"You'll never had to worry about ugly blocks clogging your inventory again." Iskall added in the same hushed tone.

Mumbo could feel his pupils constrict at the thought of burning all the magenta terracotta blocks, and the flint and steel was literally being given to him like the ultimate coaxing method.

A couple seconds ticked by before Mumbo took the flint and steel from Iskall's hand and turned around to the cursed area of magenta infected blocks without a word.

Fin

=

Scar : Help me do ~the arson~

Iskall : Lol, I got you

Scar : Wanna know what would be even more fun than just the two of us burning our hated blocks?

Iskall : What?

Scar : *Tugs up Mumbo* The three of us.

Mumbo : How have you fooled us all into thinking your extremely innocent?

Scar : Cuz I'm just that good at capitalism and getting what I want.

I am so sorry-not-sorry that you had to read this. I've gotten so much fucking sleep now that school is over- like- whoa- Am awake and just vibing-

I also wrote this whole random shot in like- fifteen minutes because I was using my computer and not my phone so sorry if the style looks slightly different.