Kingdom Craft A.U consept

Word count : 561

(I'm actually not sure if this is the name of an already existing minecraft series or not. But I have a hunch that it is. So the name of A.u might change. Maybe to "Royal Craft" or to "Rulers Craft". Again the A.u name may or may not change.) 

(Comment which A.U name you like the best.)  :)

So what if the Hermits were royal rulers of different kingdoms. So there would be Kings, Queens, Jesters, Royal spell casters and Knights. Each member of the Kingdoms Court has special powers that they are born with, only people with these kinds of powers can be royalty. Let's call these birth given powers, Court Powers. 

King : The ruler of the kingdom. He makes the rules and everyone under him must follow them. He also is to lead his own army into battles and wars as a sign of bravery and courage. Kings can even have more than one Queen if they wished and they have "King Magic" and the only magic that rivals it is the "Queen Magic". 

Queen : The queen can be either male or female and they rule by the king's side as an equal. Its said that the Queen's magic is even stronger than the King's magic depending on the situation. The queen is the only one with enough power to even overthrow the king is he/she so wishes. Queens will also take the position of the kings military position if the king were to be kidnapped by an attacking enemy. 

Jester : Jesters are there for the king and queens entertainment, insight in their city's about the peoples current mood and they provide as witnesses and potential hidden bodyguards. They can keep spirits high and keep company of the queen(s) when the king is away during a war. 

Casters : This type of caster servers and takes orders directly from the king or queen. They are the castle's personal medic at times and they provide enchantments and words of wisdom to assist the king and queen rule their kingdom. 

Knights : Knights are the highest tier warrior. They follow directly behind the king when he goes into battle. The more worthy knights a kingdom has always means that the soldiers following behind the king and line of knights are trained to the best. There is power in amount and numbers, and rulers know this. That's why it's very difficult to become a knight. 

Order goes from up to down - King, Queen, Jester, Caster, Knight

K. Xisuma 
Q. Joe, Keralis 
J. iJevin 
C. Hypno 
Kn. xBCrafted, 

K. Iskall 
Q. Mumbo, Grian 
J. Stress
C. Cleo 
Kn. False, Wels 

K. Zedaph 
Q. Impulse, Tango 
J. Scar
C. Cub 
Kn. TFC, Biffa,

K. Bdubs
Q. Ren, Ethos
J. Vintage 
C. Python 
Kn. Doc, Jessassin 

Plot
I've been trying to think of a plot for this for awhile. Maybe it's like war story with all the kingdoms being forced to work together when a band of terrorist like cult joins together to try and take over the world by ruling all the empires. And before that happens, it will just kick off with one of the empires slowly rebuilding itself after the 6 year war or something like that.

Anyways, leave your possible suggestions for this shot in the comments if you have any ideas, and again constructive criticism is always nice.