RS - Vibe Checking

Word Count : 650

Xisuma was simply trying to work over the server codes. That's all he wanted. Was to finish the code then relax for the rest of today with Biffa and Keralis. But it didn't help that EX was being mildly annoying.

"I'm being serious X, the egg came first because of the evolution process!"

The Admin took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Xeno, don't you have other things to do?"

Xeno merely floated in the air, hovering around X. "Nope." EX then floated behind Xisuma and peered over his shoulder, looking at the code. "Whatcha doin bro?"

X internally screamed for a second before calmly replying. "Working on the server code and improving on the servers general security."

EX hummed. "Mm... not what you were doing the other day but-"

X then turned around and whacked Xeno in the back of the head with his hand. "Xeno!" He snapped.

EX winced, then started laughing, floating away. "Gott ee!" (Its how I say "got him" while meming)

===========
Grian was currently shopping in the shopping district and hanging out with Scar. "So anyways, the server crashes, and all the players are trapped in this weird void like area for awhile. It was freaky! Not to mention a pain to fix!"

Scar winced slightly, listening. "Ouch, I can't even begin to imagine how to start fixing a crash like that. And that was an old server too? Oof." He shuddered.

Grian groaned. "Oh my lord the upgrading and down grading it? Nope. I lost like- 25 years off my life."

Just then, Doc and Biffa both came flying down. "Hey you two, what are you both doing?" Doc asked once they were in ear shot.

Scar smiled and waved at the two. "Hey Biffa, hey Doc! Grian and I were both just walking around and talking!"

"What are you both doing?" Grian questioned.

Biffa went in front of Doc, grinning. "Doc wants to see if anyone's selling-"

Doc went and smacked Biffa. "D u d e". He stressed, his face turning a light pink.

Biffa let out a yelp from the strike.

Scar and Grian both glanced at each other, then both started laughing.

===========
Cub was slowly losing his mind. He had been trying to fix his Redstone contraption, but for some reason he just couldn't.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard rockets in the air and when the second tallest hermit on the server landed near him. "Oh thank god."

Mumbo gave Cub a smile. "Hey Cub, you needed some help on something?" He asked.

Cub nodded. "Yes. I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong. I've double and triple checked everything!" He gestured to his contraption.

Mumbo looked at Cub's machine, then stepped closer to take a look. "Hm..."

Cub watched the mustached hermit waltz around for awhile before finally returning back to him.

"Now try. I adjusted a couple things and changed some signals." Mumbo stated.

Cub took a deep breath and pushed the button. He heard a lot of pistons go off, along with repeater clicks. He then watched in marvel as his machine actually worked how he intended it to. "How did you..?" Cub looked back at the younger hermit.

Mumbo gave a smile. "Well it was simple really, all I did was-"

Cub went and smacked Mumbo on the top of the head with a bamboo pole.

Mumbo winced, putting a hand to his head. "Ow! What was that for?"

Cub sharply inhaled. "B o I-"

============
Iskall quietly snuck around Stress's base, holding his sword out. "Here chicken chicken chicken." He called out.

Stress then appeared behind him and hit him with her shovel. "NO. BEGONE!"

=============

Nobody :
The Hermits : *All vibe check each other at the exact same time*
The Server : *instantly crashes*
Xisuma : DAMN IT! YOU LITTLE SHITS!
The Hermits : *Nervous laughing*
Xisuma : *Rage quits life*

Fin